Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Ti Crawler Outdoor piccies (56k warning)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Talking Ti Crawler Outdoor piccies (56k warning)

Ok its silly to start a new thread for this thing, but I figure saving the pain of loading all these pics unnanounced on some poor dial up user is worth it. :-P

And yeah the name is lame. If someone can procure a better one Im game for it. I need a RCCrawler decal. Seems the guy isnt doing it anymore. **I need to save for a stika machine!! **

Anyhoo the colour failed outside too I tried like hell to show the green blue shift glitter effect but it wont photograph. So here are some pics All rock pics it drove into and out of, not like my pile is much of a challange. Only 3 spots on it that are climbable.

I think i will have to defender it totaly nd lower it some. (adding more holes to it :? )

Last edited by Madkoifish; 06-15-2005 at 05:40 PM. Reason: oops missed a few pics
Madkoifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2005, 07:26 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Nice Rig.. i like the scale look.. thats awesome...
rcguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:56 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

How did you mount your battery to the inside links? Just using velcro strap? How do you like it down there?

Nice rig by the way.
rockhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:47 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Arrow straps

Dunno much of what I can say about it. um, lol only place itll fit so hehe mot much for opinions. I have considered breaking one of my other packs and strapping the buggers to the axle. But I wanted ot avoid that cause if I get new batts every set has to be done like tha and well theyll be specific then to that truck.
Yes the batts are velcroed there with a strap. Its a strap from a set of wire tamers I got from Frys (an electronics store) The used to sell straps that were thinner in material thickness for RC cars ages ago but I think most of those companies are long gone.
Madkoifish is offline   Reply With Quote