Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: finally finished my tlt, now push me to....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default finally finished my tlt, now push me to....

lol not sure, crawling looksfun, but other than my yard there are no comps close, i bought the tlt mostly to yard bash. it seems great for that so far, but just looking at the stock body i can tell i want a suv or something and its just not gonna fit right? i'm looking for someing to fit bodies and yard bash is there anything where i wont have to fab tons of stuff and spend 300 on a chassis?

thanks for any help
TZona is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #2
Im Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZona
lol not sure, crawling looksfun, but other than my yard there are no comps close, i bought the tlt mostly to yard bash. it seems great for that so far, but just looking at the stock body i can tell i want a suv or something and its just not gonna fit right? i'm looking for someing to fit bodies and yard bash is there anything where i wont have to fab tons of stuff and spend 300 on a chassis?

thanks for any help
All you have to do to bash is extend the wheelbase to fit whatever body you want. Either make your own links out of all thread and traxxas ball ends, or read up on what parts people used in the past to work. Throw some bigger tires on there and find a body you like.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote