Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut

Notices

Thread: Radio set up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Radio set up

Ive set up my TXT-1 for crawling. I've done most of the more popular modificayion to it. I've made the wheel base 15 inches, I've moved the battery to the front, added 9 tooth gears, JB wleded both diffs, bead locked the tires, and made custom servo mounts. I bought a HiTec digital 6 radio and I would like to set it up to control the rear steering independently. Does anyone have any experience with this radio? This is my first attempt and the steering has always been a problem with this machine. I would like to get this fixed so I can maybe drive it someday. Thanks any info would be helpful
GreMonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Success!! Kind of. I the radio controlling what I need, I have to get the spring hooked up on the throttle stick, It doesn't return to center. Now I'm on to other problems. once I get this radio the way I want it I think it will work out great. Independent four wheel steering and the radio costs about $135.00 Not bad I think
GreMonte is offline   Reply With Quote