Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Tennessee

Notices

Thread: Crawling in clarksville

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
CJM

Default Crawling in clarksville

I am planning on moving to the clarksville area, is there a club near there. currently i crawl with "texas rc offroad" in hewston texass. a great group of guys, but sadly i must move. thanks
CJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJM View Post
I am planning on moving to the clarksville area, is there a club near there. currently i crawl with "texas rc offroad" in hewston texass. a great group of guys, but sadly i must move. thanks

Check out SERCRC.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
CBR
Rock Crawler

I am about 25 miles south of Clarksville. SERCRC has got you covered.
CBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

I live in Clarksville, and crawl with SERCRC. Send me a PM when you get to town.
hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Dont see any updates on the SERCRC site since May. Still havn't found a rock crawling scene around Clarksville area.
neuro242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
RCC Addict

I live in nashville and I'm headed out Monday the 28th I think to burn through 4 battery packs your welcome to come with! pm me if your interested.

This web site may help too!

http://tnrcrockcrawlers.lefora.com/headlines/
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:17 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by divele View Post
Women who occupy in outside activities such as skiing have to realize responsible that they are wearing the adequate equipment for the activeness. Skiing is an open-air activeness that has its own apportion of perils. This is why the peculiar skiing clothing for women are the woman's ski pants.Without the accurate sort of skiing clothing, skiing will no longer be merriment. You are merely going to get occupied about injuring yourself specially from the aching cold. Women's ski pants are fashioned to concord the wants of women as well as offer the postulated safety necessities of skiing.Earlier, woman's ski pants were made from animal hide. This is because animal hide is one of those Materials that are easy to get while offering warmheartedness and soothe for the skier. Similarly, skins are also moderately immune to moisture, which causes it Immaculate to subsist the cold temperature outside. When skins are utilized in woman's ski pants, the interior is cushioned with foam to behave as shock absorber while establishing additive loving.Notwithstanding, with continual utilization, animal skins are better-known to realize splintery especially in very cold environments. This is why woman's ski pants caused from skins furnish small use and are no longer efficient to protect the skier from overwhelming cold.Because of these weaknesses, it became evident for people to find a more appropriate stuff that will be efficient to resist impairment from vulnerability to cold while rendering warmness and ease for the skier. As such, today's woman's ski pants are constructed from Stuffs that are lighter than animal skin although more lasting without sacrificing affectionate and ease.淘宝网服装
MMMM ooookkkaayyyy???? If your going to spam at least make it make a little sense.

BTW, I am in Dickson. I haven't been out crawling yet with other people but hope to in the near future.
rcmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:55 AM   #8
RCC Addict

what the hell is that? i read it hopeing for a joke at the end and nuthin! bummer!
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #9

I think it was just a spam post. If you click the link at the bottom it brings up a Japanese store that hardly anybody in TN could read.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #10

Default Clarksville Crawling

I am getting in clarksville and i just got into clarksville.. We can start our own club if we cant find one..

TJ
wkumale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #11

Cool. If you do decide to start a club I might be interested.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #12

rc mike do you know anywhere in dickson to crawl? i am not far from you
wkumale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #13

Not really. I haven't really looked hard though. Where are you at?
Old 03-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #14

Waiting on my HUSTLER SE, I am going to Green River Comp this Sunday (14 Mar 2010) just to check it out and talk to some folks who have been crawling for awhile. Check it out.
hulmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #15

Anyone in Clarksville in the Army?
Old 03-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

I'm going to down to Clarksville/Fort Campbell to visit family this weekend. Are there any good locations nearby to crawl?
pardonmyn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #17

There is a comp at green river sunday the 14th, it is near bowling green. 2.2 and 1.9, it should be a good time. Check it out
Old 03-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

While I was in Clarksville I did some crawling at the Cumberland river walk. There are huge sections with rip rap fill(didn't have the camera out at the time). Great place for scalers, but probably not fun for comp crawlers.

What I was driving
pardonmyn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
While I was in Clarksville I did some crawling at the Cumberland river walk. There are huge sections with rip rap fill(didn't have the camera out at the time). Great place for scalers, but probably not fun for comp crawlers.

What I was driving
to bad i missed you. next time your in town look me up. im new to scalers but my girl and i both mess around with em. i was out at Dunbar cave last monday. good potential there. its more walking trails though than anything.
status is offline   Reply With Quote