ETRC Comp #8 Ocoee WWC Saturday August 20th

courses open at 9:00am

2.2 Mod, 2.2 S and Scale 1.9/2.2
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2016, 10:18 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: ETRC Comp #8

This date was picked because of myself, Harvo and several others could not do the 27th due to family taking precedence, IE youth sports/ family outings. I know it was short notice, that is mine and Harvo's bad. I have posted a date for the next comp and I am asking for feedback on that date. The best way I can see to fix this is to make this comp a make-up for comp #4, that way it is not a big deal if it is missed, and we move on to the date for the next month (with ample lead time) and continue on. With that being said, I apologize for the short notice and we will do better in the future to give more than 2 weeks notice.
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:24 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpayne View Post
This date was picked because of myself, Harvo and several others could not do the 27th due to family taking precedence, IE youth sports/ family outings. I know it was short notice, that is mine and Harvo's bad. I have posted a date for the next comp and I am asking for feedback on that date. The best way I can see to fix this is to make this comp a make-up for comp #4, that way it is not a big deal if it is missed, and we move on to the date for the next month (with ample lead time) and continue on. With that being said, I apologize for the short notice and we will do better in the future to give more than 2 weeks notice.
So from what im reading/hearing you,Harvo & "several others" had to make it that weekenk because of family events & such....

Harvo posted he rather wait til bigger crowd could attend. I dont understand why it has to be the 20th? Hey ya know what I just stop now

& why in the hell we in here?
sic1to is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic1to View Post
So from what im reading/hearing you,Harvo & "several others" had to make it that weekenk because of family events & such....

Harvo posted he rather wait til bigger crowd could attend. I dont understand why it has to be the 20th? Hey ya know what I just stop now

& why in the hell we in here?
Hey man. No reason to get hot. I think we are shifting from an October - July season to an all year long season. Just like I missed Johnson city, I'm sure everyone will end up missing one or two.
Even though I don't really like having most of the comps north of here, I'll deal with it because most of you guys are up there now. None of us will ever always be happy with every thing. So don't get pissed. There is much worse stuff in the world too get sore about.

I for one am looking forward to going up against you again. We need more good Mod drivers like you.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 07:19 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Hot,pissed or sore is not the case! Short notices just dont work for me. I see ya at the next one hopefully
sic1to is offline   Reply With Quote

ETRC Comp #8 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ETRC comp 3 moondog rc Tennessee 0 02-04-2016 06:42 AM
ETRC May Comp #5 Harvo Competitions 74 12-26-2015 09:12 AM
ETRC Comp #4 Harvo Competitions 93 06-04-2014 01:24 PM
Next ETRC comp posted in Comp section Harvo Tennessee 0 12-13-2013 04:53 AM
ETRC Comp 2 (2012 / 2013) Comp 2 Harvo Competitions 111 12-09-2012 10:23 PM