Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Texas

Notices

Thread: Dem Texas Boys at Crawlapalooza 2009

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Dem Texas Boys at Crawlapalooza 2009

Alright, I'm back, and I already can't wait till the next comp with everyone. I had to much fun taking over the hotel, crawling, and just general bs-ing with you guys.

Cole, Jeremy, and Lance, I couldn't have imagined a more fun group of guys to ride with. The laughing and entertainment was non stop! Cole, you are by far the most unique dude I know, and are hilarious. Lance, you are a badass, I have never had so much fun with someone matching my beers with their coffee, and loving every minute of it! And Jeremy, you are a champ bro, driving there and back and never asking for someone to pull a shift and never complaining or anything. You guys rock.

Eddie, Shawn, and Gavin, yall are good people. We had a ton of fun with yall at the comp site, the hotel, and the pizza hut! Props to you Eddie for having your foams in 3 out of the top 5 2.2 drivers tires. I bet half the field there was running them! Shawn, you are non-stop entertainment dude! You have an endless amount of energy and I was having too much fun bouncing jokes back and forth with ya. You two are just an all around cool mofo's to crawl and chill with. And Gavin, your the man dude! Coolest kid I've hung out with in a long time! I had fun crawling with you and am pumped about you beating me in 2.2 and you getting 7th in 1.9". Hopefully we can make on of yall's comps soon and crawl some more buddy.

Greg, just watching you crawl is nuts, the stuff you pulled in the finals was insane, and I think the highlight of the trip was you pushing the "beer cart" that your boy was on and handing out beers!

Shane, thanks for the help judging, and I know there were more guys from TX that I can't remember your names, but yall all kick ass and im glad Texas is represented so well.

Last edited by 4xFord; 10-13-2009 at 03:33 PM.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
AKA 2G's

Thanks, It was great to meet all you guys finally too. I think Texas has some of the greatest guys around, Friend's and crawler's. Maybe we could all meet at a central texas comp,It would be cool to get together again.
86jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:05 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Yep, it was a blast! It's a good thing I had all of that comedy on my ipod! I would definitely like to go back again next year.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86jeep View Post
Thanks, It was great to meet all you guys finally too. I think Texas has some of the greatest guys around, Friend's and crawler's. Maybe we could all meet at a central texas comp,It would be cool to get together again.
Absolutely, that would be awesome. Texas State Finals is too far away, we should try to get something together sooner. A state or private park comp would be badass.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Maybe now that it has cooled down we can reschedule a State park camping trip.

I really have no idea where the hell you all live but there isn't any natural rock down here so we would have to drive, so it would be up to you all to suggest the parks.

I'm still dieing to crawl pedernales.
ripper7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Shelby, it was great seeing, hanging, and crawling with you again bud. I really enjoy B.Sing with you too. It seems to never end. I could go hours and it only seems like minutes. It was also great meeting Cole, Jeremy, and Lance. Lance you are a stand up guy and I would love to crawl with you and your club any time. Cole you are a trip. you never cease to amaze me bud. Jeremy it was great to finally meet you after all this time of b.sing on the board. You are a really cool down to earth guy. Your son is a cutie and you are not only a great guy but your a great dad. I think Central Texas would be the easiest and best place for all of us to meet up. Next year crawlapalooza I will have to take off Monday as well so I can catch up on the lost sleep.
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Greg, Shane, Woodie, Mike, Patrick, Ric, Carlos, Eric, and Wally. It was great seeing you guys again. I would have to agree that Texas has some of the best guys in this sport. I can't wait till we can get together again. Congrats on the finish at CP Greg.
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote