Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: 1.9 Pit Bull Pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 01:18 AM   #61
RCC Addict

If anyone from Australia that reads this that knows me, next month if i can find someone with stock of these ill be looking to do an order, or alternatively if anyone is doing an order that know's me pm and we can slpit the postage.

Ben
Oz Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #62
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz Bruiser View Post
If anyone from Australia that reads this that knows me, next month if i can find someone with stock of these ill be looking to do an order, or alternatively if anyone is doing an order that know's me pm and we can slpit the postage.

Ben
It's around $15 to ship a couple sets to Australia via US post.
THEPITBULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPITBULL View Post
Hell, that's about the same price as it is to ship them from California to Texas.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #64
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPITBULL View Post

When purchassed from where???
Oz Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
When purchassed from where???
I would guess directly from Pitbull since he is "THEPITBULL"
War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #66
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Pig View Post
I would guess directly from Pitbull since he is "THEPITBULL"
Good Guess Tim,,,,lol
dezmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #67

Quote:

Ben
Hey OB, Let me know when you plan to do the order. I'm keen on a set for the Bronco.
Boy Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #68
RCC Addict

yes thepitbull from st. louis has a great rate on shipping..he dont try to rape you in the shipping price...and boy let me just say these tires are awesome and i havent even got to drive on em yet..the compound is so soft and the looks are top notch...proline just met its match...now if they would take that same look and make them in 2.2 same width and height as the 2.2's now...wouldnt that be killer..i have a feeling clubs are gonna start banning them because of the hollow lugs and comp look..they are also soft and warm butter

my advise to everyone is if you have a scaler buy the pitbulls 1.9's oh and if you buy a set from pitbull site the first 2 packs is 30bux and then ever pack after that is 25..you can get 6 tires shipped to your door for 91bux...in the US
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #69
Quarry Creeper

These tires straight up work. right out of the package the traction is just phenomenal. best 1.9 tire ive ever owned. Thank you Pitbull.

i swapped over to the cruiser body because im wheeling a cruiser now too. also on 37" Pitbulls.

i've been really impressed with how these tires work both small and large. i will likely never buy another brand of offroad tire.

Last edited by elbo; 08-21-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: cant stop posting pics
elbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #70
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbo View Post
These tires straight up work. right out of the package the traction is just phenomenal. best 1.9 tire ive ever owned. Thank you Pitbull.
Agree 110%!

Took mine out on the maiden voyage today (sorry, no pics, pain in butt when by yourself). They just work, on everything. I was on rocks, broken concrete, broken up asphalt, dirt, sand, pine needles, you name it. Up hill and down hill on some very tough climbs and they got me to the top every time.

I had so much bite that I tore the tranny out of the skid plate. Now for a VP aluminum tranny case...........
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #71
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbo View Post
these tires straight up work. Right out of the package the traction is just phenomenal. Best 1.9 tire ive ever owned. Thank you pitbull.

I swapped over to the cruiser body because im wheeling a cruiser now too. Also on 37" pitbulls.

I've been really impressed with how these tires work both small and large. I will likely never buy another brand of offroad tire.
nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
Agree 110%!

Took mine out on the maiden voyage today (sorry, no pics, pain in butt when by yourself). They just work, on everything. I was on rocks, broken concrete, broken up asphalt, dirt, sand, pine needles, you name it. Up hill and down hill on some very tough climbs and they got me to the top every time.

I had so much bite that I tore the tranny out of the skid plate. Now for a VP aluminum tranny case...........
Carnage and mounted on your truck pics at least!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #72
Nobody

Anyone mount a set of these on rc4wd steelies? I tried and tapped out.
Cordwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #73
Quarry Creeper

Having a problem getting thebead to stay? I use 6-8 dots of ca glue to hold the bead while I assemble the outer faces and massage everything into place. Using a pair of long m3 screws to get started helps crush the bead into submission so the stock hardware will reach.
SC Convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #74
I wanna be Dave

I looking at a set of these for my SCX, and I stripped the hex portion out of the stock wheels.

So, what types of wheels are people having the best luck at mounting these onto?

What width makes the tread sort of flatten out?

I was particularly wanting to pair them with some Motorworx wheels. Cany anyone verify that this combo fits together well?
meatmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #75
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmonkey View Post
I looking at a set of these for my SCX, and I stripped the hex portion out of the stock wheels.

So, what types of wheels are people having the best luck at mounting these onto?

I was particularly wanting to pair them with some Motorworx wheels. Cany anyone verify that this combo fits together well?
They fit great on mayhem engineering wheels. Plus I've neverslipped a bead on them no matter what tire I've used.
The tires are so soft the roundness does not effect contact patch
kaneohecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:50 PM   #76
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmonkey View Post

These are on Motoworx wheels.

War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #77
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=wally101;3220414]Took them out today. WOW!!!! These things are amazing! They walked up lines I have struggled with before.

Wally - How well do they work at the glider point? I like the way they look with the Bronco. Might have to get me some...thanks for sharing the pics.
RCHuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

I havent gone to Glider Port with them yet. But I know they will work great. They hook up everywhere Ive taken them...Rock,Sand,Dirt. Hands down the best tire out right now
wally101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
Got my set They are pretty awesome. Also they don't smell as bad as the TSL SX's

So grippy it pulled my shocks off?
Noob, what wheels you rocking there?
imthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #80

Once I decide on buying the RTR or kit Honcho I do know these tires will be going on there. They look like they work awesome and look good too.
guncrazy72 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tires-wheels/329847-1-9-pit-bull-pics.html
Posted By For Type Date
RC4x4.CZ - Fórum - Zobrazit téma - 1.9 Scale tires This thread Refback 10-05-2011 11:42 AM