Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: Pro-Line All-Terrain KO2 performance on rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2019, 06:24 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Pro-Line All-Terrain KO2 performance on rock

I recently installed a set of Pro-Line Krawler T/A KX and while they perform fantastic on terrain I crawl, They are a bit big for my liking. The KO2 have always appealed to me but I wanted some input on how they preform on natural rock formations. I crawl in the CA and NV areas to give you an idea of the terrain. Also what size Crawler Innovations dual stage would work well on these tires. My rig weighs roughly 6.5lbs.
Danger Close is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Pro-Line All-Terrain KO2 performance on rock

i realy like my k02s i have them on my 1/8th scale crawler and these tires do realy well ive found they work good in the snow and on the rocks they dont do that well in the sand or loose dirt cause of the tight tread spacing personaly i feel there a realy good representation of the original 1:1 tire
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Close View Post
I recently installed a set of Pro-Line Krawler T/A KX and while they perform fantastic on terrain I crawl, They are a bit big for my liking. The KO2 have always appealed to me but I wanted some input on how they preform on natural rock formations. I crawl in the CA and NV areas to give you an idea of the terrain. Also what size Crawler Innovations dual stage would work well on these tires. My rig weighs roughly 6.5lbs.
Probably the better option for you would be the KM3
Ethan503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:24 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

The KO3s are amazing in mud and slop. Here in Texas we have a lot of clay soil. The Ko3s clear better than others for reasons I can’t explain. For right though I have to suggest the Pitbull tires. For me theyvwork very well even in wet conditions. In mud, they pack more easily than the K03s. BUT - I run 3800 KV in all my crawlers for the most part so I have the speed to clear them.
MeanTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:45 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

I use the kit Axial KO2's and they work very good on rocks, even dusty rocks.
DRTMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Pro-Line All-Terrain KO2 performance on rock - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RESTOCK!! NEW Pro-Line Racing BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 06-06-2018 02:34 PM
IN STOCK - NEW Pro Line BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Tires RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 05-16-2018 12:54 PM
Pre-Order - NEW Pro Line BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Tires RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 04-24-2018 11:52 AM
Now In Stock - NEW Pro-Line Racing BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 SC M2 Tires! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 03-26-2018 12:09 PM