Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tools, and Procedures

Notices

Thread: Cow R/C Performance Aerosols***Review***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Thumbs up Cow R/C Performance Aerosols***Review***

I finally had the chance to use all three of the Cow Performance Company Aerosols. I ordered a “Mix” pack to start with. The first thing I noticed is how much product you get in each can, a lot of product for the price! The aerosols are also made in The U.S.A., even more of a plus!

First can I had to open was the Cow Duster No. 805. Pop the little clip off and insert the extender tube, this can packs a PUNCH! It stays right next to my Work Mat just like my tools. Why is it any different than any other “canned air” on the shelf? First, the price point. I noticed the first can lasted a long time after constant use. Spray after spray it blasted a jet of air! I also noticed the Cow Duster doesn’t have the foul smell like 3M and other computer brand air cans. That was also a nice bonus. Non-flammable and lipo safe!!! This is a very versatile “tool” that can be used with your R/C vehicles AND around the house or garage!

Second, I tried the MOO-tor Cleaner & Degreaser No. 789. I like to spray it onto a paper towel or soft microfiber towel and wipe down my gearboxes/axles/links after a run. Helps maintain a clean finish and safe for R/C electronic equipment and even nitro vehicles! I can wipe down/spray virtually any surface on my R/C vehicles and clean them quick and easily. Again the MOO-tor comes with a plastic tube so you can focus the spray.

Next, I tried the MOO-Slick No. 077. Use it on anything that needs lubricant (not greased or oiled items). It protects, lubes, and blocks corrosion and dirt. The first item I wanted to try it on was my MIP driveshafts. They are so noisy without the MOO-Slick. If you’ve tried putting a little gear grease in them…well that’s just a messy, dirt magnet waiting to happen. Spray it in transmissions, diffs, on gears, even keeps your bearings running smooth.

The Cow Performance Aerosols will be my “tools in a can”. You don’t have to worry about carrying liquid degreasers and lubricants with you to a competition!

Last edited by chicklet; 10-24-2011 at 04:15 PM.
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
cow rc, screw catcher, work mat