Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Utah

Notices

Thread: Calling All Utah Crawlers!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Calling All Utah Crawlers!!!

Me and some friends are planing on going out to Little Moab tomorrow (2-4-06) to do some crawling with are nylints and are full size rigs. We would like to see if we cant get a good group of people going. So come out and have some fun with your crawlers. We are meeting at the 4 way in Lehi at 10:30.

P.S. If you need directions then just ask.

Thanks Alan
Mr. Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Dang wish i could go ya caught me at a bad time maybe next time ill be in moab this april for ejs so i wont feel so bad about missin any comps or get togethers
Got Rocks? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

I will be out there too...doesnt just have to be your nylints bring your other crawlers if ya have one and dont forget your 1:1. lots of crawling to do out there for crawlers and 1:1 rigs
whuzzz_up_dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

damn i wish i could make it but i have to work maybe next time post agian for the

next trip i have 3 guys down here that would like to go im sure
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #5

if i had more notice i would love to be there. but its too late to round up the truck and trailer tonight. give me a couple days notice next time and count me in.
EKSJAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:48 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Thumbs up

HEY we are going to be out tomorrow afternoon doing some crawling in provo found a cool spot to crawl and would like to get people out to go with us it will put any crawler to the test big or little there is hrs and hrs of crawling to be done out there it is in provo off 3rd south and up by the foothills if ya wanna go i will give more detailed instruction on how to get there....so come out and crawl bring the 1:18.1:6 nylints or you comp crawlers there is stuff for them all
Old 02-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #7
RCC Addict

wow i wanna go please give me more info but what sucks is that the 1:18's are being 4-linked and tummy tucked and the tlt sucks donkey balls at the moment and the 1:6 needs new belts
Old 02-11-2006, 04:59 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rocks?
wow i wanna go please give me more info but what sucks is that the 1:18's are being 4-linked and tummy tucked and the tlt sucks donkey balls at the moment and the 1:6 needs new belts
i got belts for the 1:6 well o-rings if ya need some....bring the tlt any ways cant be that bad...this place is up on the bench of 3rd south follow the road all the way up to the mountains and as you climb the hill off to your left is a a big sign that say bonneville shore line trail it is just off to the left of this sign it is a runoff creek bed it is awsome goes all the way up the damn mountain you could crawl for hrs and never get bored
Old 02-11-2006, 05:02 PM   #9
RCC Addict

well i cant go but i know where your talkin im gona work on the rigs tommorow and hopefully get dem done! have fun and if ya know anyone with a 1:6 chassis shoot me a pm
Old 02-12-2006, 12:47 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

going to be there in like a 1hr so if anyone changes their mind come do some crawling...directions one more time......this place is in provo(utah) get on 3rd south go all the way up till you get to the base of the mountains you will climb a hill and then it levels off for a few feet before going down on the other side we are right on top! big sign that says bonneville shoreline trail we will be just to the left of that down in a creek runoff bed
Old 02-12-2006, 04:25 PM   #11

dude thats the best crawling spot ever, me and some of my friends have been crawling there all week with our nylints, its perfect, unlimited obstacles
jeepinkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinkeller
dude thats the best crawling spot ever, me and some of my friends have been crawling there all week with our nylints, its perfect, unlimited obstacles
well hell when we going to go crawl...we need a good group to do some crawling with makes it funner so lets do this sometime the weekend is looking good..Hey got rocks...note this we will most likely be crawling back upthere this weekend weather is suposed to be good so take notes we will be crawling this weekend you need to come up
Old 02-12-2006, 06:47 PM   #13
RCC Addict

ok
Old 02-12-2006, 06:48 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
ok
ohhh yeah
Old 02-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #15
Pebble Pounder

TTT....... We will be out here at this spot this weekend doing some crawling weather is looking good temp around 50 Be there sat and im sure probably sunday too saturday around 12(Noon) and sunday around the same time if interested let us know or just show up hope to see someone out there:-P
Old 02-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #16
RCC Addict

dang i am gona try to come but my heep is torn down waitin gto be repainted lol
Old 02-23-2006, 12:07 PM   #17

Exclamation

I may try and make it. Is it by Seven Peaks? I kind of know more or less where you're talking about.
toy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:11 PM   #18

Okay I'm an idiot, I looked up 3rd N. I know where now, nevermind! I'll see if I can make it around Noon
toy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:27 PM   #19
RCC Addict

is this it?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:27 PM   #20
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
is this it?
ok thats the area see where you marked slate canyon in blue go south just a tad more it is right in front of those house.See that line of trees across from the houses and you can make out a little white line right above the circle next to 2006 that is the wash we crawl in when you go up park on the road across the street from the houses.Cant park in the dirt they will ticket you well hope to see someone out there we will be there right around noon give or take a few min