Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vanquish Products

Notices

Thread: Vanquish Products Incision Chassis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 03:27 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Default Nice!!!

Look sweet Justin,

But it still has drive lines......................J/k.
Jims a cool a$$ cat. Glad to see your build coming along!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raped_Ape View Post
Here is my new build, thanks to Jim from Vanquish. Its just mocked up right now, Im ordering Vanquish wheels with HB tires, and a Vanquish Dig next week. The stance on this thing is sick, Im going to have to comp it right away. To all Washington guys, I will be bringing this build with me to next few comps, so everyone can get there hands on it and feel it out.

Vanquish Incision chassy
Locked Axial tranny
3 Racing shocks (internal aftermarket springs)
TLT axles
MIP CVD's
102mm front links
112mm rear links

fourxhondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #22

How is everyone going with their Incision chassis?
Toy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #23
RCC Addict

does anybody know if a goat motor will fit in these?
indiana mudcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 PM   #24
RCC Addict

Thats art.. And me being an old skewl chassis maker, I would never run anyone elses chassis.. But for the first time, I can honestly say I would rock this thing.

Can I put a special order in for two of the reinforced plates? I wanna put it under a super
PaulEZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulEZK View Post
Thats art.. And me being an old skewl chassis maker, I would never run anyone elses chassis.. But for the first time, I can honestly say I would rock this thing.

Can I put a special order in for two of the reinforced plates? I wanna put it under a super
I was thinking the same thing. Can we order a Super version with two reinforced plates? Thanks.
dda01015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Well Hers my Incision Chassis, I love it, But want to Fund a burg, For all you guys looking for pictures here ya go

khwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

just have to say that i think it's funny that a chassis get designed with a ton of options. wouldn't the designer know enough to get the right the first time? jk.
minor_threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #28
Gettin’ back on the horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by minor_threat View Post
just have to say that i think it's funny that a chassis get designed with a ton of options. wouldn't the designer know enough to get the right the first time? jk.
Are you saying adjustability is a bad thing?
That people don't like to run different set ups that do different things?

Chassis rocks, Nice job Jim & Tom
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:26 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

ah turtle, you didn't seeee the JK at the end did you...
minor_threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #30
RCC Addict

would love to know if anyone fit a puller in this
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #31
RCC Addict

NOBODY has jammed a puller in this?
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy80 View Post
How is everyone going with their Incision chassis?
i had pretty good runs at the comps with my chassis but the only problem i have is where the counter sink i located on the bottom created a really weak spot on the chassis. i've broken the first one when i took a 3ft roll over and it had cracked at the countersink. i've gotten no response from the vanquish email's i've sent about purchasing plates separate. then decided to buy another complete kit from the website and after a few more get togethers and comps, the same side had eventually cracked near the front counter sink from scraping on the rocks and it had taken some of the material down enough to weaken the side plate. maybe if they can add alittle more aluminum material around the bottom or have the delrin a little wider to wrap under and and in front of the chassis to give it a little more durability. so now i'm looking into any other feedback and set ups but have seen no changes. now going to be looking into geting something different

Last edited by 909cwler; 12-27-2009 at 03:43 PM.
909cwler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #33
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909cwler View Post
i i've gotten no response from the vanquish email's i've sent about purchasing plates separate.
I found your email, and i did reply on october 8 and then again on october 12, you sent the same email two times and i gave the same reply both times, i asked for a picture of the broken chassis, i did not get a reply back. either time. It is just a simple request for us to warranty your "broken" chassis. Which you seem to imply that it was from a fall not from wear and tear. Which did not matter for warranty eitherway.

thanks

Thomas

Last edited by tom@vp; 12-27-2009 at 09:51 PM.
tom@vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom@vp View Post
I found your email, and i did reply on october 8 and then again on october 12, you sent the same email two times and i gave the same reply both times, i asked for a picture of the broken chassis, i did not get a reply back. either time. It is just a simple request for us to warranty your "broken" chassis. Which you seem to imply that it was from a fall not from wear and tear. Which did not matter for warranty eitherway.

thanks

Thomas

thanks i'll look for the reply and shoot you the info, would there be a consideration of going without countersinking or beefing up the bottom? maybe a few gussets can be added like the other side.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #35

thanks for the positive feedback but i've looked for the broken pieces and guess i've thrown them out. going with another chassis, 2 breaks on the same side is too often for me.

Last edited by 909cwler; 01-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

i have been running mine since early may 09 with no problems! and i run at least one to two batt packs a day through my rig taken a 15 foot tumble and multiple 5-8 ft tumbles, no problems!!!!!!!!
cascade crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

would it be possible to get a chassis with an UN-Drilled Skid? I would rather run my skid flat, and the tranny mounted to the side that has been lightened. Lower CG would benefit me more than the extra clearance. Im sure this would require some "trimming" in some areas to work, but I think it would be a viable way to run it.
mxracer33x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #38

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade crawler View Post
i have been running mine since early may 09 with no problems! and i run at least one to two batt packs a day through my rig taken a 15 foot tumble and multiple 5-8 ft tumbles, no problems!!!!!!!!

so you don't think that there's a problem with the placements of the countersinks on the chassis? that has been the main source of my breaks.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #39
I joined the Band!

Thumbs down

you know..... Louis......, im 99 percent sure you are doing somthing wrong. considering you would be the only person yet two break 2 chassis, it would have been nice if you were able to answer the email i sent you so we could have looked at your setup to help you solve your problem, but instead you come here saying i dont answer your emails when i did twice, you never gave us the chance to help you. i asked if you could send a picture of your setup as well. chances are you didint place your cross mounts correctly, or you wrench too hard on the links or who the hell knows your mechanical skill level, we have hundreds of drivers useing this chassis and we have had 2 broken chassis that i have been informed of and one of the guys told us he dropped it off 8 or 10 feet cliff ( yea big pete ).. and the other is you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909cwler View Post
so you don't think that there's a problem with the placements of the countersinks on the chassis? that has been the main source of my breaks.

Last edited by tom@vp; 01-16-2010 at 01:40 AM.
tom@vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:58 AM   #40
Pebble Pounder

Default ...

Well, regardless of what some guys have had happen. I have searched lots and read only good things about the Vanquish chassis. Hence, i have purchased one and it's on the way to me in down under Australia.

Has there been any common lengths for links and positions to mount shocks and links at the chassis and axle ends. I have standard shocks with the bump stop on the inside to limit length a bit and a 4 link plate on the rear axle....

I love the look of the chassis and cant wait to get it setup,
The service i got being an international buyer was outstanding. good communication, quick response and sent straight away. Anyone reading this post should not stress about one bad case.......
Thanks to all the guys at Vanquish for the research and develpment of this chassis.

Alex
axeten is offline   Reply With Quote