Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: VF/DNA/BWD R/c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
CLA

Default VF/DNA/BWD R/c

Does anyone know when DNA is going to put out there frame for the Losi MRC? I watched the video and the performance of the Losi is rediculous with it!
CLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLA View Post
Does anyone know when DNA is going to put out there frame for the Losi MRC? I watched the video and the performance of the Losi is rediculous with it!
Just watch their vendor section, when they have a date they will post it I am sure.

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
CLA

Everyone is doing mods to their stock chasis... Im running stock until DNA releases the SlingShot chasis. It will be worth the wait! Does anyone know if the stock battery will fit the SlingShot chasis??
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLA View Post
Everyone is doing mods to their stock chasis... Im running stock until DNA releases the SlingShot chasis. It will be worth the wait! Does anyone know if the stock battery will fit the SlingShot chasis??

Why not pm the vender insted of asking us I'm sure youd get a better awnser. Also they have different shocks, heaver wheels , different tires and adj. Upper4 link. So just the chassis won't yeild such prefoamce alone
ctrwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrwannabe View Post
Why not pm the vender insted of asking us I'm sure youd get a better awnser. Also they have different shocks, heaver wheels , different tires and adj. Upper4 link. So just the chassis won't yeild such prefoamce alone
We have already begun cutting parts for it's release. All we lack right now is skid plates and links which will start cutting tomorrow morning. We will let everyone know as soon as they are ready, but expect days, not weeks.

We took one out to Crawlapalooza this weekend, did some demo runs with it, and let a few guys get some wheel time on it to give us their opinion. Fortunately, Harley has his modded stock rig out there so we could get a good comparison of ours over the typical mods...I'll let he, Fish, Yukon, and others chime in with their opinions when they have time if they come across this thread.

Don
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet works View Post
We have already begun cutting parts for it's release. All we lack right now is skid plates and links which will start cutting tomorrow morning. We will let everyone know as soon as they are ready, but expect days, not weeks.

We took one out to Crawlapalooza this weekend, did some demo runs with it, and let a few guys get some wheel time on it to give us their opinion. Fortunately, Harley has his modded stock rig out there so we could get a good comparison of ours over the typical mods...I'll let he, Fish, Yukon, and others chime in with their opinions when they have time if they come across this thread.

Don
I might have come off wrong, I dident mean the chassis wouldent prefom well I was just under the impresion that the O.P. thought the chassis alown would yeald the same performance. don't know if I'm making sence right there but I can't wait till yalls parts come out eather.
ctrwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
CLA

I know that DNA reads these threads because they hear all of us and respond to our requests...soooo... hopefully DNA will put out a full package with its chasis, as far as links and what not. Time will tell.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

This chassis kit will include everything minus rod ends most likely. Price point is nice and low on these chassis kits and our new line of 1.9 wheels.

Don
Old 10-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrwannabe View Post
I might have come off wrong, I dident mean the chassis wouldent prefom well I was just under the impresion that the O.P. thought the chassis alown would yeald the same performance. don't know if I'm making sence right there but I can't wait till yalls parts come out eather.
Not taken badly at all actually, I'm hoping some of the guys who got to play with my proto MRC this weekend post up their thoughts about how it did so you are not all just hearing it from me. Means more when it comes from other drivers.

Don
Old 10-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
Moderator Rule Breaker

I got to drive this truck and I was impressed with it. It was making it up climbs, I didn't think it was possible. It performed just like it's big brother.
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:06 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

I drove it for a few minutes and yes the truck drove well. i'm putting my own prototype together now, should be competing with it in Oregon this weekend. If it comes together in time i'll let you all know what I think and how it stacked up next to other's. Maybe some video, definitially some picture's.
H3RESQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
AKA 2G's

I got to drive it also, big difference i thought. I think the way thay did the links got read of some of the torque twist.I cant wait to get one very sweet.
86jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Don, the Mini has been ordered. Can't wait for the chassis and the goodies that go with it.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps.com is offline   Reply With Quote