Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: BWD Website has been updated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default BWD Website has been updated

I just wanted to let everyone know our site has been updated (and will continue to be updated with more new products, pictures, and videos). The site is now setup so you can handle your paypal purchases of BWD products directly from the site

Don
BWD
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Thanks for the Update Boss
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
dnf

is that your personal 1:1 airboat?
I like the buggy,has a ratrod look to it with the red/black
did I read something about a hemi?
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

cool

is there any way to get an sss or do you have a date for the new sss-r?
Semi Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

RH:
The airboat belongs to a buddy of mine. It was a one week conversion I did for a bowfishing trip we had a while back. We got tired of having to push our way through the shallows in search of Tilapia. I took an engine/transmission from a Honda 3 wheeler, made an engine mount, gear/chain drive system (including custom sprockets), the cage/rudders/drive system, and mounted up a 42" ultralight prop from Tenessee Propellor. Got tons of attention and worked pretty well We are working on a new one this spring for the April/May bowfishing season...I'm not sure if we'll do a 600cc water-cooled motorcycle engine or a 1600 cc VW Thanks on the buggy, as you can see in the pic at the top, it was a ground up rebuild I did. I had to let it go when I decided to kick BWD off the ground in order to free up some funds. The "Hemi" tag was for the first quad helix throttle body spacer ever made, that I did for the 5.7L Hemi.

SP:
I am out of skid plates for the SSS...it uses a narrowed Slingshot skid. Instead of investing in more of those skids which are pretty expensive to run, I'm devoting those funds to the SSS-R. I am hoping to have a date set for them before the end of the year

Don
BWD
Old 12-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Some more cool updates to the site I like em!
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Wow Don your history/portfolio is downright impressive. Good to see your pulling it all back together have a great holiday buddy.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Glad to see the micro wedge is right around the corner.
youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Thanks a ton Stormin! I'm trying to post up the Magazine features I've had over the past few years as well. There's a lot though so it's a pretty big task...especially since I'm having to scan them in and piece the multipage articles together.

Yes sir YB, the Micro Wedge is super close. I am honestly just waiting for skid plates at this point...and they are on order. I do believe I got my hands on some micro rod ends but am not sure the cost will allow me to include them at the intended price point for the chassis...I might only be able to offer them at an additional cost but will still make sure it works better on the wallet for al lof you

I have made more updates to the site including pictures of the weight systems all packaged and ready to ship, more videos, and a new for sale page labeled "Don's Garage Sale - R/C Stuff", where I have different vehicles and items for sale that I no longer need for product development.

Don
BWD