Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: Master Distributor of Gmade Products in North America!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #1

Thumbs up Master Distributor of Gmade Products in North America!

Hi crawler fans!

My name is Jon and I'm posting here to let the community know that the company I represent, RcRun, has become the Master Distributor for all Gmade / Junfac products in North America.

What does this mean? --- It means that we have the ENTIRE Gmade / Junfac line for sale with dozens of each item in stock ready for immediate shipment in the Seattle, WA area. NO MORE WAITING FOR PARTS FROM OVERSEAS!
- And because we are a distributor, not just a reseller, we are accepting dealer applications from vendors and hobby shops who wish to stock Gmade products!

We are also authorized dealers for many other brands such as Kyosho, Traxxas, Associated, etc and offer great deals on those as well. However, our main focus right now is Gmade as we truly feel that they are the most innovative, highest quality, and just kick butt rigs on the market. We have all stock replacement and hopup parts on hand along with 350 R1 kits ready to ship NOW!!!

Please check out our site at www.RcRun.com and feel free to drop me an email at Jfrank@RcRun.com if you have any questions, concerns, or comments. We welcome feedback to make our customers experience as efficient as possible!

We just launched yesterday so check back often for some nice giveaways and promotions happening soon!

If you need something not listed or think we should carry a particular part please let us know. We'll be happy to get it for you and as a bonus, anything custom ordered SHIPS FREE in the USA!

Thanks for reading and hope to see you all soon!

- Jon
RcRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Welcome!!!
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
20K Club

Nice to finally have some representation for the products here on RCC. Welcome to the board.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #4

Thank you both! It's good to be here and I hope to learn even more about this great hobby we all share. Been doing it for a long time but it's hard to keep up with all the new stuff!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #5
Got Worms?

so checking out your site, and i see pics of some type of crawler on the home page intro, and on the gmade tab/button. Yet i can't find that crawler anywhere in your store. Is that something you sell or just a picture you use?
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by losikid View Post
so checking out your site, and i see pics of some type of crawler on the home page intro, and on the gmade tab/button. Yet i can't find that crawler anywhere in your store. Is that something you sell or just a picture you use?

Hello,

That crawler is a Gmade G1 1/8 Super crawler. We do have access to them but Gmade has more or less discontinued them due to lack of interest so they are not part of dealer/distributor packages normally. If you're interested in purchasing one please send me an email at Jfrank@RcRun.com and I'm sure we can help you.

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
www.team3sixrc.com

Finally. Now we are getting somewhere and I will be much more willing to buy the stuff i want from them. Gets to be a pain when you dont know where your shipment is, if its coming or what? Thanks for being a direct dealer.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #8

Well you're very welcome! We're glad to be here and hope to be more than just another vendor or place to purchase your parts. All our employees from the owner to the person dropping off packages at the post office are avid enthusiasts and are in the hobby for the love, not for the few bucks we may make!

Personally, I'm a racer and probably the most addicted to RC out of us all (which is why I am on this board and others day and night!) but have quickly fallen in love with crawling and am in the process of building a FOFF Gmade buggy right now to match my R1 crawler!

We ship at least 3 days per week right now and will bump it to 5 days when needed. Parts reach anywhere in the Continental USA within 3 days via USPS mail most times. We have UPS Ground an an alternative as well so whatever you need will be delivered to you quickly however you prefer! All packages include free deilvery confirmation which is emailed to you directly when the label is printed. No more customs forms and no slow boat across the ocean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
Finally. Now we are getting somewhere and I will be much more willing to buy the stuff i want from them. Gets to be a pain when you dont know where your shipment is, if its coming or what? Thanks for being a direct dealer.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #9

RcRun Inc is proud to announce that we have just struck a deal to become the only place to purchase High Velocity Racing Batteries and accessories as well! Keep an eye out on our site for their 6000mah 60c 7.4v, 3800mah 60c 7.4v and single cell lipos!

These will be up on www.RcRun.com within the next week! Be sure to check em out.

Tags
gmade junfac crawler r1