Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Miscellaneous

Notices

Thread: CreationFab Now offering Vanquish Parts!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default CreationFab Now offering Vanquish Parts!

Thats right, CreationFab will be offering a full line of Vanquish parts. As of now, I don't have any of it on my site, but once I get the bugs worked out and working properly, I will have it all on my site.

I will be DROP SHIPPING these parts. The prices will be the same as their site. For now, if you want to buy something through me, PM me or email me through the contact us tab on our site. I highly recommend you go add the item to the cart on their site to make sure it's in stock. Unfortunately their site doesnt tell you if something is out of stock until you add it to the cart.

Why buy from CreationFab? CreationFab is an up and coming crawler based business wanting to offer only the best and creative stuff you can buy. Many of you buy product or services from us already. Why not buy your hop up parts here too and do all your shopping in 1 place!

Thanks for all the support guy's and gal's. As our business grows, I will be adding more product, services, and whatever I can find to the site. More tools will be bought to offer more services. The more you support us, the more we can offer you

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Contact us:

CreationFab - Contact Us
Chris_The_Battery_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

CreationFab Now offering Vanquish Parts! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CreationFab Resurrects La Licorne Fatale! Chris_The_Battery_Man Axial AX-10 Scorpion 42 04-02-2014 12:51 PM
CreationFab Presents.... The Cheat Chris_The_Battery_Man General Crawlers 36 07-29-2012 10:30 PM
CreationFab site is officially live Chris_The_Battery_Man General Crawlers 7 12-02-2011 10:36 AM
New Parts From Vanquish DeweyCJ5 Nebraska 7 11-16-2011 05:55 AM