Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Miscellaneous

Notices

Thread: Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Sleeping Bag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Sleeping Bag

Welcome to Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase. I'm your host, Timmy Tenscale.

Name:  Timmy.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  22.5 KB

I am here at ZNO-RC.com today to showcase an exciting new product from our friends at RCB Offroad. Today we focus on their sleeping bags, and I have to say, they are awesome.

Name:  Sleeping-Bag-4.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  20.2 KB

This one is my personal sleeping bag that I purchased from ZNO-RC.com. It is rated for 10th scale temperatures as low as -30 degrees, and it is handmade in the U.S.A.

Name:  Sleeping-Bag-2.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  53.7 KB

As you can see when I roll this out, it is fully functional and perfect for us scale people. They come in different color combos as well, so all of my fellow scale drivers should be able to find the right one for them.

Name:  Sleeping-Bag-3.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  41.2 KB

Ok, check me out! I'm ready for anything the trail has to offer, and I can stay warm doing it. You can add other accessories from ZNO-RC.com and RCB Offroad to deck your ride out with all the comforts a scale driver deserves. For me, the sleeping bag from ZNO-RC.com gets two little thumbs way up.
Click here to get yours today!

Name:  Sleeping-Bag-1.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  23.1 KB

Well thats all for this episode of Timmy Tenscale. Stay tuned for upcoming product showcases. Be sure to come over to ZNO-RC The Clear Choice in Competitive RC Hobbies! to get your sleeping bag or look at our ever growing selection of RC products.
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Sleeping Bag - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
body showcase!!!!!!!! lordjasper1988 Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 24 01-11-2011 03:53 PM
Scale Sleeping bag badltl510 Scale Accessories 8 11-22-2008 10:36 PM