Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: Finally finished my new creeper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Finally finished my new creeper

Well after running my first one for quite a while stock and then turning it into a scaler an then selling it I've had this second one sitting around for about 6 months still new in the box but I finally got around to building it this week since I been on night shift and finished it yesterday. This time I went with the dig and the ckrc stage 2 kit and my same white dot rovers. I'm running the same off brand 200oz servo and a sidewinder with an integy 45t on 3s. I took it on it's maiden voyage last night on a rock pile at work and ran into a problem everytime I bind the steering up it clips power to the speedo so I guess I need a bec I'm gonna get one tomorrow and hopefully it will fix my problem. I also want to get some stiffer springs for the front the ones in the stage 2 kit are too soft IMO, I'll try to get some pics later today
I did get a killer deal on some rover exs on tower (I think it was a mistake on their part) because I paid 12.58 per pair and now they are 26 per pair so I will be swapping to them soon, if anyone wants a good deal on some barely used white dots lmk
Yotaboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
RCC Addict

how about some pictures... PM'd you about the white dots
Abavuso is offline   Reply With Quote