Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: VCDUD's venom biuld

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #341
RCC Addict

Default Re: VCDUD's venom biuld

so i came up with a new front steering axle design. im going to try and work with creeperbob on this one and see if we can get it to work. ill see if i can get some pictures up soon. my phones being a pain on trying to get the pics from the mem card to the computer.
venomcrawlerdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #342
I wanna be Dave

Sounds sweet Dud! Any comps coming up in ur area? It just as much driving to get to you as it is getting to some comps in pa, maybe even less driving time.. let me know what ya got.
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #343
I wanna be Dave

Clicking...look really really close at the cvd's and check the bearings in the knuckles and the axles...you may have lost a bearing...or about too.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #344
RCC Addict

yup, you are right on that one. i had a bad outter bearing in the front on the left side, and i think i got another going on the other side and one in the lockout on the right side. but i also noticed it was my spur starting to go again. ended up striping have the spur so looks like ive gotta get a nother one alone with probly the slipper assembly as well.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #345
I wanna be Dave

Great work Dalton, let's see it come alive!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #346
I wanna be Dave

Either way, great work an I'm looking for anything new for axles, like most of us, we have limited choice in upgraded axles.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:06 AM   #347
RCC Addict

okay guys so here is the down low on my situation guys. i desided to drop the idea of the steering axle. RMDW is coming out with one already so theres really no need for me to make one as well.

but the big thing is im thinking of resining my spot on team paradox as a team paradox driver and selling my crawler. i really have to say i love my crawler and what parts that i do have on it from team paradox are just a great working parts that improved my crawler 100% but im thinking i might have to sell it as there is nothing going on around my area for crawling. and as im only 15 and still have about a year to go still till i get my license i cant travel to go to comps as it is all in expense of my parents. but the most important part of why i might do this as im getting so big into short course racing and touring car racing. i want to get a 4x4 sct along with a 4x4 buggy and also maybe even getting a complete nother touring car and a 1/12 scale pan car so i can run all the classes that ive found most intestering and this would probly end up going into trying to full fill that dream. along with also a custom drifter biuld that im trying to get going. i dont really know if i am but its starting to come into consideration more and more every time i look up at the top of my work bench and see my crawler siting there while im working on my sct to get to ready for racing the next day.

i dont know thought, let me hear what you all think about it
Old 07-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #348
RCC Addict

dalton me and you already talked about this earlier , i understand where you are going with this . you were and always will be a good member of the team and as far as i am concerned you are welcome to come by the thread anytime and hang out and just b.s. bud
viper6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #349
RCC Addict

thanks man. ill deffinatly be around still helping out when needed.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #350
I wanna be Dave

Dalton, this sucks to hear! I was really hoping to get to come up or you to come down an we could get to crawl together. I can understand bein torn between two or there or more things.. hopefully some day we will get to crawl.. time will tell.. it is a shame there for you an here for me, we just don't have the comps in our areas that are as big as some other places! I would enjoy getting to half as many comps as some guys talk bout! We don't even have a sct track.. I have to hit ball fields when I want to rip it up with my rally car, off road.. good luck to ya, which ever path you choose an hope to see ya around the forum.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #351
RCC Addict

ill deffinatly be around man. right now there are 4 to 5 sct tracks with in and hour of me driving (well my dad actually) and there are about the same in oval tracks as well. ive been getting strong into the racing side and this just sites. so i think it may be time to go. i still have a nother project that im working on that will be posted in the non crawler section of the forum when i start it and i still ahve to talk with the chassis biulder for it which he is on here so ill be around for a while still. if i ever get enought money to biuld a nother creeper i will deffinalty. but it will only be if i get the money and see an increase in interest in my area. or in areas where i can atleast drive to cus ill probly have my lisence by that time.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #352
I wanna be Dave

Youlll be sorely missed on the team and there will always be a spot open...we all have to do what is best for us...and sometimes moving on is the best thing....kudos to you for saying so and not just backing out and ghosting the forum and the team.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #353
RCC Addict

well she's up for sale on ebay. starting bid is $400 dollars and i put buy it now as $675 but i am willing to talk about that. search venom creeper to find the sale thread if anyone is interested in bidding on it.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #354
RCC Addict

crawler is still up for sale. $400 plus shipping ARTR add radio. send me a email at dk44nittolegends@yahoo.com or text me at 518-641-9928 if u want to take it. im staying pretty firm but im willing to trade depending on what u got.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #355

my name is jake mangini (i used to have the screen name axialcrawler) and i thought some guys may be intrested in knowing that this creeper is still all together i picked it up from dalton this weekend i traded him my 22 buggy for it im new to the venom but im not new to crawling first started out with a losi mini then went to a axial comp then moved on to a losi comp it is the orange one in daltons pic a page or so back in this thread
suzukijake is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/venom-creeper/314951-vcduds-venom-biuld.html
Posted By For Type Date
2.2 Venom Sportsman Creeper This thread Refback 10-07-2011 10:58 AM