Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: nostr crawlin copley 4-12-08

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default nostr crawlin copley 4-12-08

my first shot at a video hope u like it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cw0vbH5mQVg
rockwood330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

pretty good first vid man and I will sleep easier tonight knowing when we have the first all under water comp you will be there with that waterproof camera
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

your gay u a hole good one though i gotta get a new camera now not gonna live this one dn .... one sweet waterproof camera for sale :-P
Old 04-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

no you need to keep it and we need to hit up ellet and get some actual under water shots. might be sweet.. now will your truck survive the submersion is the question I know mine will we better wait about a month to go there though last time we were the hole place was a mudhole I dont want to see anyone loose a shoe again..
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

im good i think the only thing im worried about it can the lipo take it .... infixin the 1.1. this week we can take it back there and do a lie real mudd throwin
Old 04-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

lipo should be fine but I wont run them there I got plenty of crap NIMH cells I would rather trash them.. my one rule with water is expect something to go wrong. so I dont usually run the same electronics there as other places.
I am sure harley would be down.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:54 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

man if were gonna b muddin it sure would b nice to have that lipo punch ... s3 power is so addicting i like it
Old 04-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

then run it mud isnt gonna hurt it. just gonna get dirty.. i should have that jeep done by weekend it could use some testing.

well maybe not done but runnin anyway.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:51 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

f it lil dirt never hurt call me im dn for some bashin
Old 04-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

I call harley tomorrow and see when he can go I am good friday or saturday, but I cant drive back there right now in the van. so I will have to hitch a ride with someone. maybe Nat will go to I think she is ready for some GTG action seemed like she might have been kinda comp' ed out.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #11
Nope..

That was an awesome vid. I love the hell out of that white truggy thing. It is just too much badass.
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #12
RCC Addict

good job on the vid Matt. Did you guys give the Busted Hottness film crew the day off?

Wish I could've been there, but I was too busy gettin schooled down in Tennesee.
Crawln Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:11 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

Default .......

Wish I could've been there as well, but I was down in Tennesee with Coles gettin' my @$$ handed to me. Good thing i have a small @$$ lol. I blew a new jato rear shaft on course one and replaced it with another new jato just to have a repeat preformance on course 3. I'm going to figure out how to put a tmaxx shaft on the rear to prevent this in the future. just gotta grind till it clears my r2d. Dont get me wrong, im not blaming my preformance soley on the shaft failure. i still sucked @ the comp either way. It was a real eye opener. bottom line, I had a blast and met a quite a few cool people there. Heavy is the $hit, i had a hell of a good time kickin' it with dude. The trip to tenn was a long one but well worth it.........
Stick King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #14
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawln Coles View Post
good job on the vid Matt. Did you guys give the Busted Hottness film crew the day off?

Wish I could've been there, but I was too busy gettin schooled down in Tennesee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StIcK kInG View Post
Wish I could've been there as well, but I was down in Tennesee with Coles gettin' my @$$ handed to me. Good thing i have a small @$$ lol. I blew a new jato rear shaft on course one and replaced it with another new jato just to have a repeat preformance on course 3. I'm going to figure out how to put a tmaxx shaft on the rear to prevent this in the future. just gotta grind till it clears my r2d. Dont get me wrong, im not blaming my preformance soley on the shaft failure. i still sucked @ the comp either way. It was a real eye opener. bottom line, I had a blast and met a quite a few cool people there. Heavy is the $hit, i had a hell of a good time kickin' it with dude. The trip to tenn was a long one but well worth it.........

Was nice to meet you guys in Tenessee. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

thanks guys ... no stu was there taking pics and some video ... it was a good comp till the hail started and we ran for cover.... only got to run one comp course that sucked but it is Ohio in spring any thing can happen ... yo coles and king see you guys have a comp on the 20th at ohiopyle were just having a gta and i think i want to comp it up so u may see me there .... let me know or send me a link to mapquest directions ...thanks

Last edited by rockwood330; 04-14-2008 at 10:14 AM.