Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Rock Carvers in Action........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
Looks like some japanese site has already borrowed the video... hehe

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do...d=qkyEaxTYFaQ0

Actually it is Korean, nice vid Bender..those tyres look like they will be the next big thing ;)
genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #22
2006 2.2 National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_superman View Post
any weight front or back and how much? and air holes? cool video man it was a good watch.
Thanks.

I've only got a couple ounces in each front wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
Bender's an international superhero.

Great stuff Fred, I'm looking forward to seeing you and these tires "do work" this weekend.
Thanks Griz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
Another nice video... was that song by Incubus? I haven't paid much attention to them lately, well anything after Stellar I haven't heard.
Thanks. It's actually Faith No More, the song is Stripsearch off the Album of the Year disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki View Post
Actually it is Korean, nice vid Bender..those tyres look like they will be the next big thing ;)
Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited by BENDER; 06-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
Looks like some japanese site has already borrowed the video... hehe
...Thats Korean...not Japanese...My hangul is pretty bad but it looks like they are saying that the video is BY Bender so props to him...The Korean crawler community is SO much more advanced than ours...

...Bender isnt a household name here yet but he cant be far off ;) Maybe one of the Japanese makers will send him an invite to the Japanese Nats.

...FWIW Losi is a bit of a 'non' brand here...So is Traxxas but that said the E-Revo DID cause a stir in the local print media...

...For better or for worse Axial is 'the' brand of the moment and there are more Rock Lizards on LHS shelves than anything else...The Tamiya tires for sure (CR-01) and probabaly the new extended HPI crawler tires when they show but the Japanese RC market is reasonably xenophobic when it comes to 'American' brands...Now of course if Bender was an HPI driver he would probably get a magazine cover ;)

Apologies for going slightly off topic but call it 'education'
BitHed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #24
RCC Addict

how much is a couple in each front wheel? 3? 4? somewhere in that area? one full wrap of weights? let us know man
BrandonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #25
2006 2.2 National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_superman View Post
how much is a couple in each front wheel? 3? 4? somewhere in that area? one full wrap of weights? let us know man
Maybe 2-3 ounces tops per wheel. I'm not exactly sure, I just wrapped the front wheels in some lead my buddy had, there's no weight measurement on them.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitHed View Post
...Thats Korean...not Japanese...My hangul is pretty bad but it looks like they are saying that the video is BY Bender so props to him...The Korean crawler community is SO much more advanced than ours...

...Bender isnt a household name here yet but he cant be far off ;) Maybe one of the Japanese makers will send him an invite to the Japanese Nats.

...FWIW Losi is a bit of a 'non' brand here...So is Traxxas but that said the E-Revo DID cause a stir in the local print media...

...For better or for worse Axial is 'the' brand of the moment and there are more Rock Lizards on LHS shelves than anything else...The Tamiya tires for sure (CR-01) and probabaly the new extended HPI crawler tires when they show but the Japanese RC market is reasonably xenophobic when it comes to 'American' brands...Now of course if Bender was an HPI driver he would probably get a magazine cover ;)

Apologies for going slightly off topic but call it 'education'
"Bender son". Hmmm.... I think it has a good ring to it.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #27
RCC Addict

They look like the 1:1 BullDog tire which is becoming more and more "big time" tire and seeing them more and more in 1:1 comps

they look like a good tire, cant wait
Jeepernick is offline   Reply With Quote