Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Scale Chevy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2006, 11:53 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

lol, i was waiting for someone to say that........its a 2500, but my dad was smart enough to take off the 4x4 stickers, and replace them with Z71....whats amater with rangerman, he dont show his face any more......he too embarrased? lol
foodstamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #22
Rock Stacker

Default here i am

just decided to let you guys argue about 2 of the ****tiest trucks when you can get a FORD and that would fix all your problems

TheRangerman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 11:23 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
just decided to let you guys argue about 2 of the ****tiest trucks when you can get a FORD and that would fix all your problems
no, that would make ur problems worse...........

why buy a piece of $hit, when u can buy a chevy?
Old 04-24-2006, 01:00 PM   #24
I joined the Band!

Yea well you can make a ford go faster and taller for cheeper and beat your pos of a chevy Therangerman0 pm me
2fknqwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 01:00 PM   #25
I joined the Band!

Now you guys are arguing over crap.
Mopar will fix all your problems you RETARDS.
kartracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 01:43 PM   #26
I joined the Band!

mopar can blow me with every thing having a hemi

Thomas
2fknqwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #27
Rock Stacker

Default yea

Git-r-done
Fords rule end of story
TheRangerman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yea well you can make a ford go faster and taller for cheeper and beat your pos of a chevy Therangerman0 pm me
fords will go faster, and taller, becouse the new chevys have idfs.....but the older ones, like a 73 i think had a solid axil, and chevys are lower geared, thats why a chevy 350 can pull a new hollend 585 bailer.........but a ford or mopar diesel, or the big block cant, their too high geared........everyone says ford and mopar are better then chevy, is becouse their cheaper...............do you see any mopars, or fords going down the street, with a 12 inch lift and 45 inch boggers, i dont........i see chevys.....

i will say that the ford f250 diesel is a ok truck.....

Quote:
Mopar will fix all your problems you RETARDS.
no it wont........it will give u problems
Old 04-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #29
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodstamp
fords will go faster, and taller, becouse the new chevys have idfs.....but the older ones, like a 73 i think had a solid axil
The 4wd full sizes all did before '88.
Quote:
and chevys are lower geared, thats why a chevy 350 can pull a new hollend 585 bailer.........but a ford or mopar diesel, or the big block cant, their too high geared
Higher geared? What are you talking about? They all have different gear ratio options. The lowest geared pickup from the factory right now is the Dodge Power Wagon with 4.56 gears.
Quote:
........everyone says ford and mopar are better then chevy, is becouse their cheaper...............do you see any mopars, or fords going down the street, with a 12 inch lift and 45 inch boggers, i dont........i see chevys.....
First of all, there are no 45 inch Boggers. Also, most trucks that high aren't very capable anyway. And besides, how does seeing a few trucks with ridiculously gay lifts that don't do anything except mudbog/go to shows warrant any sort of credibility for a particular brand of truck?

Last edited by ctcballer26; 04-25-2006 at 05:42 PM.
ctcballer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:18 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Quote:
45 inch Boggers
i ment to say 44, and i know that those exsist, becouse i have seen them.......if i see the guy again, i will get a pic of his truck...........

Quote:
First of all, there are no 45 inch Boggers. Also, most trucks that high aren't very capable anyway. And besides, how does seeing a few trucks with ridiculously gay lifts that don't do anything except mudbog/go to shows warrant any sort of credibility for a particular brand of truck?
i agree a little bit, but i think they look damn good jacked up in the air.........

Quote:
Dodge Power Wagon with 4.56 gears.
u learn something new everyday...........are u talking about the new or the old?

it still needs motor...........hay, my chevy has 200,000 miles on it, and it runs like a raped ape, it still can out pull a new dodge cummings, and a ford power stroke.........

ctcballer26, what side are u on, chevy, ford, or dodge?
Old 04-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #31
MODERHATER™

Out pull a cummins or a powerchoke huh? I'd like to see this! That must be why they still make the 350?

Last edited by 666; 04-25-2006 at 11:07 PM.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:17 PM   #32
Pebble Pounder

foodstamp - I apologize if I came off as bashing you; I just don't like fanboyism/brand loyalty. In my opinion, every vehicle has its ups and downs, which is why I would base my purchase on that particular vehicle rather than only its manufacturer. I've had all of the big three and have a Dodge and a Ford currently. Here are examples of what I have had:
My second truck was a 1976 Blazer that I totally restored. It had a 383 Stroker, new everything, 4.56 gears, ARB air lockers, 4" lift, 35" tires, roll cage, etc:

Right now, I have a 2000 Ford Super Duty F-250 and a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500.
Here are both trucks in the sand:

And proof that the Dodge really gets wheeled (That's my little brother behind the wheel. He actually did a pretty good job for his first time in the rocks!):
ctcballer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:28 AM   #33
Rock Crawler

thats a sick blazer....it looks like your dodge has a 4 link.....that sand picture is awsome, were did you take it........

Quote:
Out pull a cummins or a powerchoke huh? I'd like to see this! That must be why they still make the 350?
ya, we had a bailer stuck, and the dodge and ford were wrapping out their motors, about to smoke their trannys, and we told them to stop befor they do, and we hooked up my truck, and pulled it out no problem..........its a light 3/4 ton

Last edited by foodstamp; 04-28-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:14 PM   #34

now this will settle all doubt......jeeps are the best offroad machine.........end of story

*puts the flame suit on now*
drummerwookie is offline   Reply With Quote