Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Coming: RC related youtube series The RFOT Way

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Coming: RC related youtube series The RFOT Way

Few months ago I was watching RC Addicts youtube series made by Tin Soldier on this forum. I was completely hooked into it straight away. That got me thinking; why me and my team could not do the same? We are doing comps 37 weekends of the year, we are travelling abroad to comps four times in a year. Why not?

This is the first teaser to come out. It just shows few of the places that our team has already been in past years. There's some pretty amazing stuff involved.

This is the second teaser which is parts from The RFOT Way series one, which will start in November. We are driving RC Foff and RC Crawling almost equal, so both of the sports are very much included in these films. I wanted it to be a funny series, so 40% driving and 60% all of the rest that is going on with the hobby.

We are also filming the travel to the Worlds in RI. I will be fun as hell of course. Please share your thoughts so far.

Ps. I only say this once: English is s**t, but bare with us, it's worth it!
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Coming: RC related youtube series The RFOT Way - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone have a series of rc climbing vids on youtube? traxxas4fun Videos! 3 12-30-2009 10:40 PM
RFOT Rc Formula Offroad Comp3 RcLegionProd. Formula Offroad 1 06-15-2007 10:44 AM
Not Crawler related, but motor related Crawlerguy851 Electronics 8 06-25-2006 03:41 PM