Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Washington

Notices

Thread: EWRCRC 4-1-07 results and pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2007, 07:52 PM   #41
I wanna be Dave

LOL I wasnt even mad about pointing out. Only one I saw attempt the WARCRC tradition was Eddie!
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
If you do end up doing this Spence, narrow the wheels at the same time. I had never narrowed wheels before, and now that I have, I like what it does to the mashers.
I also only trimmed the foam with scissors, I also found out now, it works better with a sharp hobby knife, to get the star pattern.
Im most likely building TOT06 a TLT so I might just sell them to him, and buy me new ones.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:17 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClodCrawlin View Post
LOL I wasnt even mad about pointing out. Only one I saw attempt the WARCRC tradition was Eddie!
Never!
LIKES2CRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

LOL I had to put the spotlight on you, cuz you were joking (I think?) about kickin ur rig!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Yea it was a JOKE!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:43 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Thought so!
Old 04-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #47
Keep it real

Be wary with TOT06, there is a feedback thread about him.
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #48
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClodCrawlin View Post
There was more to the story than being mad at the WARCRC comp. His grandpa died the day before the comp. He was a bit stressed out, to say the least.:-(
Old 04-03-2007, 02:41 AM   #49
Pebble Pounder

Ok, so I am a day late in putting a response in. Still licking my wounds from getting beat by Brit....LOL. Honestly, good job Brit, good to see you out there giving us old guys a run for our money and keeping us on a narrow path. Good job and keep it up, looks like you have your dads crawling blood in ya. I had a great time, it was good to meet Mike, Tanis, Brit and Spence and hook with the others from last time. To say the least, it was definately fun and everything I imagined. Great people out having a great time, sharing idea's, cheering each other on and helping one another so everyone had a great time win or lose. A special thanks to Cory and Nate for setting up the course and keeping score. Mike if I left you out, forgive me but I do thank you for the advice as well as everybody else that has included some. I cant wait for another gtg and especially another comp. Us Spokane guys will get some video of our local area's and get the group up here.
PS- saw the video of the Yakima Area Nate, looks great.
Lakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:55 AM   #50
Rock Crawler

nice vid nathan,finally got a chance to check it out.Looks like a future comp site for sure.
rockmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
nice vid nathan,finally got a chance to check it out.Looks like a future comp site for sure.
Yo Mike, I think them scores should tell ya that YOU don't need rear steer! Good job man at throwing it back together in a rush and making it out to spank our azz's with a 12" WB rig for that matter. I wish I could have watched you go up the 1st gate on corse 2, that was a tuffy!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM   #52
Rock Crawler

ya i didnt miss it much,but i like haveing that available just make the rig evan more capable.Ill keep it hooked up and just disable it at the comps like i did sunday.Ya that gate was tuff nathan is good at setting up the gates.Ilike those off camber climbs like that,good challenge,you really got focus on trucks reactions to input and anticipate the reactions ,fun stuff.Lookin forward to getting up to rimrock or crackama on those rocks nathan found,should be able to crawl with some of the warcrc guys also,thatll be cool.

Last edited by rockmike; 04-03-2007 at 04:40 PM.
rockmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #53
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota View Post
Honestly, good job Brit, good to see you out there giving us old guys a run for our money and keeping us on a narrow path.
I am very proud of her, she does a great job for how much wheel time she has. She only has at the most 4hrs of crawling time, if you put it all together, and most of that is actual competing. Now that the weather has warmed up, and I have a truck of my own, we are going to start practicing together, I already know I am going to have to sit on my "humbled" stool, a lot more soon, as she gets better from actually practicing.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #54
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
ya i didnt miss it much,but i like haveing that available just make the rig evan more capable.Ill keep it hooked up and just disable it at the comps like i did sunday.Ya that gate was tuff nathan is good at setting up the gates.Ilike those off camber climbs like that,good challenge,you really got focus on trucks reactions to input and anticipate the reactions ,fun stuff.Lookin forward to getting up to rimrock or crackama on those rocks nathan found,should be able to crawl with some of the warcrc guys also,thatll be cool.
Like you need your truck to be more capable:-P , your setup is really good, Mike, it was a pleasure to watch it work the gates.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #55
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIKES2CRAWL View Post
I wish I could have watched you go up the 1st gate on corse 2, that was a tuffy!
Mike had the line nailed, stay as far left as you could on the offcamber without rolling over, then hard right when your rightrear tire hit the ledge. That was the toughest obstacle on both courses. It was tough even for the supers.