Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: any rock crawling club near madison?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #1

Default any rock crawling club near madison?

Hello, I live in verona right next to madison and was wondering if there was a club there. I am thinking about getting into rock crawlng and it would be nice if there was a club I could go to and ask some question.
hotcrawler80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

The closets club to might be Fox Valley RCC. But that's almost 2hrs from you. You might want to go to a local Hobby Shop and ask if there is a local club.
Gozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #3

Hey there,
we are thinking about forming a club. I am the guy putting on the "Southern Wisconsin Extreme Rock Challenge" along with SCRC. The SCRC club has been great to me, and I wouldnt mind starting a crawler club using the SCRC club as a model. I am about 30 minutes from verona, madison. I will have a permanent crawling facility built in the next few weeks and there are literaly 100's of crawling sites within 15 minutes of me. I have 10 acres that I would let club members use any time. We will be haveing people over in the next month to figure out some lines for the comp, so if your free watch this board and you can come over. or Pm me and I will keep you informed.
rockextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #4

RC performance is in madison. We race vintage T/A there every sunday. there are a pile of guys with crawlers but no club. I was thinking on trying ot get a club started soon since summers here and we could get out and crawl. I am puting on the "southern wisconsin extreme rock challenge" with scrc, it will be a big crawling event, as big as some of the nationals. PM me if you would like to get into this sport we will get you going in the right direction.
rockextreme is offline   Reply With Quote