Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: r/c racing, on the rocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Had a great time today. Thanks to Bob for letting us overrun his store, a lot of cool stuff in there. A big thanks to Stinky for doin' all the cooking! I think that not only should Stinky be the treasurer but also the cook!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #22
RCC Addict

Sorry I missed it, sounds like it was a success. I completely forgot about it, but I'm sure you guys put on a heck of a show and got more people interested in this side of the hobby. Great job

My appologies to Mr. Kasper for missing the calls about I-Hobby, I'm back on 2nd shift so it messes up sleep/awake time/life situation. Sorry about that.

We'll have to hook up a few more times before the snow flies.

Troy.
TrailDawg362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Thanks to Bob and the Hobbytown crew, Kasper & Stinky & FVRCC
Had a good time and good eats Looked like it was a pretty good turnout.

I would like to see a complete line of Axial replacement parts in stock @ Hobbytown from now on
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

We only had a small area to work with but small is better then nothing Bob was very happy with the FVRCC on sunday.

kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:12 PM   #25

AWESOME Pics! (course, I'm in a couple...so....)
woodysfj40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Looks like a good time.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for threads regarding future events at HTO.

I'm always up for the drive...even a two hour drive from Kenosha doesn't seem that long when I'm going to Hobbytown.
fanke19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

Talking next htu gtg

any sugestions on the next time for a gtg here at the store let me or someone of importance at the store know when you guys would like to have one. also still in need of more rock and some elbow grease to continue building here too. We also will have links to this thread on the htu website so tell everyone you know. as far as more crawler parts here we will be limiting our stock to mainly universal stuff anything specialized will most likely be a special order but let us know what you guys think should be in our crawler case. thanks again Jason
IbeenHalved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Dave and Jesse stoped by tonight and we did some building on the indoor course getting it ready for the winter series our first comp is on the 13th next weekend at 1000 islands in kaukana we are heading there saturday and i plan on going sunday as well to focus on some courses for the comp so if any oine is interested let me know thanks for inviting us down last weekend jason tell Bob thanks as well we do however have a comp scheduled at the store so we do need to build some lifts to make the course more challenging .
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeenHalved View Post
any sugestions on the next time for a gtg here at the store let me or someone of importance at the store know when you guys would like to have one. also still in need of more rock and some elbow grease to continue building here too. We also will have links to this thread on the htu website so tell everyone you know. as far as more crawler parts here we will be limiting our stock to mainly universal stuff anything specialized will most likely be a special order but let us know what you guys think should be in our crawler case. thanks again Jason
I REALLY think it would be a good idea to carry a full line of Axial replacemnt parts, everyone in our club and ALOT of other people have a Axial based rig. And many peeps got more than 1!!

things like axles, axle cases, trannys & parts. gears, etc

I dont mean you have to carry all of the color packs or every color beadlock rings.

It would just be nice if I could get replacement parts at HT instead of ordering them. For example I needed wheel hexes for my X-Trail rig, I called but you guys didn't have any...paying for shipping sucks.
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote