• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

comp 1.9 pro

We're going to throw some Traxxas shafts on it...I've had good results with mine and you can't beat the price.

Marcus...I've also got the motor spacers in stock from BWD...that would help you with your pinion placement "thumbsup"

We're going to throw some Traxxas shafts on it...I've had good results with mine and you can't beat the price.

Marcus...I've also got the motor spacers in stock from BWD...that would help you with your pinion placement "thumbsup"

I'll get with u soon boss

Ok guys no more broken drive shafts. Thanks for the hook up Ryan over the at
ecrchobbies.com traxxas part #'s 1951 and 1539r

IMAG0886.jpg

It was really easy mod to do and I should never have to worry bout my drive shafts again no more braking shafts of course they had to be shortened

This is with them pushed in all the way lol

IMAG0889.jpg

The stock ones where .42 oz

IMAG0891.jpg

The new ones r .67 oz I gained .25 oz with the new ones no to bad I don't think

IMAG0892.jpg

Hear they r in the rig

IMAG0894.jpg

As far as that not worry about your drive shafts again part, I loved the mod you just did as it is much lighter than the mip setup. Do be warned, eventually the white plastic part, and the brass fitting do come loose. I had that happen to mine and it wound up basically putting me in two wheel drive mode.

That is true about these shafts, but they don't have the slop the MIP's do...and they're much cheaper to maintain...replace the u joints if necessary and so forth. Not to mention the parts are available at most local shops anywhere you go.

Thanks for the warning. Loosen up I can deal with not that bad of a prob even after a while having to replace because they r worn out I'm good with to only coast me 15 bucks for the mod

This on the other hand I do not like at all

IMAG0862.jpg

There is no fixing that unless u replace it just for it to happen again on The next course I do not see that happen with the new shafts
Less coast by half and less weight the the mip's I can handle replaceing them in 8 mth's if need be

You can also thead the collar and put a 3 mill set screw through the plastic and brass part. That might compromise the strength of the plastic but should keep it from spinning.

ive ran a few practice packs around the house but so far the new shaft r doin well.. like all new shafts there is a lil stifness to them but that will go away after a few packs threw them

Wow congrats for sure! You are really driving this thing well. I would love to see a vid of you nailing some courses if anybody has any...

Thanks guys I think I saw some one vid one of my courses that I ran I think anyways lol

I just got back home yesterday And had to get ready to leave town for work last night have not had time to post up.

The truck worked really well at BG everything flowed nice I did a little mess up on the last course thowt I had gave the win away but pulled it out

Back