• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South Aussie crawler/scaler people

Dabroncs

Hey guys ill post this hoping to find some more rc crawler/scalers to do some social runs and to organise/start a rc club for all of us in sa, hope fully leading up to some comps. I have built a rock crawler /scaler track in my workshop and it poops all over hobby habits anyone is welcome to come run it and meet up"thumbsup" ill wait to hear from ya's

Hi All, This was posted here a while back and was wondering if there was any response? Keen to catch up with fellow south aussies who are into crawlers/scale rc's. Im located in the Adelaide hills but am keen to travel around finding good spots to take the cars too. PM if your interested! Cheers, Matt

Hey, I just got into RC trailing a year ago but can't seem to find any clubs or anything, if yours still interested we could go trailing

Back