Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > 2.2 Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: my honcho from arrival till now and more to come(pic heavy)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #1

Cool my honcho from arrival till now and more to come(pic heavy)

well a friend told me to come out and check rcc out and so far everything looks pretty good so i figured its time to announce my presence I got myself an scx10 that started life as a tuber on a scale chassis

Then i got rid of the wraith wheels and tuber and got a honcho body and creeper rims and beadlocks

So it started slow, then i got some scale accesories

started putting everything together, tossed in a 55t integy motor and a losi 12t lipo esc from a night crawler in it(has crawler mode)
Made a custom electronics plate for it

after i had finished with that project i primed it flat black(not pictured) Since the creeper tires were not up to my liking i decided to go buck wild with a pair of diagonal cutters

Makes the tires clean out much better and im hoping they will grab better till i can find some new ones. Then did some reading on the site and found out how to transform my servo mounted axle into a chassis mounted servo, well shortly after reading it, i got right down to it and this is what i came out with

and here is how she sits right now

I am currently not able to test my chassis mounted servo or my new improved tires because i am waiting on some custom 3 link connectors to be mailed back to me from a friend( TowerHobbies.com | AX80015 Axial 3-Link Connector ) those are being made in aluminum so i wont snap them anymore, apparently im the only one who can brake those next upgrades to come are custom front and rear bumpers, winch, a set of rc4wd 1.9 rock lox, Sidewinder esc, and of course about 20 or so LED lights front back and on top! Oh btw I am no newb to rc, just getting back into it after a short break, whatchya think of my einstien machine?
Trail_crazy9187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

my honcho from arrival till now and more to come(pic heavy) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my at home course **pic very heavy** dodgesavageone Axial SCX-10 7 08-22-2011 04:52 PM
LEE'S scx10 honcho build (PIC HEAVY) discgolferlee Axial SCX-10 40 07-14-2011 11:06 PM
here is my sw2 (pic heavy) L-TOWN CUSTOMS Tamiya TLT Crawlers 13 08-13-2007 08:54 PM