RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial AX-10 Scorpion (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/)
-   -   Official BlueTorch "Edge" coming soon!!! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-ax-10-scorpion/101067-official-bluetorch-edge-coming-soon.html)

RXcrawler 01-18-2008 10:15 PM

I didn't get jack crap done on it today. I need to stop trying to surf the internet with dial-up it's kinda like digging a grave with a teaspoon.

Rockcrawler 01-19-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RXcrawler (Post 1013670)
I didn't get jack crap done on it today. I need to stop trying to surf the internet with dial-up it's kinda like digging a grave with a teaspoon.

Or a tooth pick. :lol:

RXcrawler 01-19-2008 08:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Slow but steady right? Almost have it as a roller. Working on tires and beadlocks now. I'll eventually move the lower links to the inside of the inside frame. Next big thing is the servo linkage for the dig.

Can't wait to see what Dan comes up with for the panels!!!

509 Media 01-20-2008 01:29 PM

Joey, it is looking bad ass. I want to thank the Crawler Store for helping out with this project. I am going to be making some official Blue Torch FabWorks wraps for this chassis that will be sold at the Crawler Store. As soon as I get this one to the shop I will bang out a couple designs. Looking good. I am ready to have some fun with it. I was looking at the old rc spot at our current shop yesterday wishing it was ready to bang. I guess I can wait a little longer to play. LOL

Thanks
Dan

509 Media 01-20-2008 01:38 PM

I thought I would drop a little message about something Joey Mention in an earlier thread. We are moving the shop to Birmingham, AL very soon. We are going to build a RC comp course at the shop. We are looking to open it up for comp use once a month. Once we get settled in I may be asking some of you to come over and help design and build it. We thought it would be cool to have the RC guys involved at the shop as well. What I am thinking is holdong a comp the first Satuday of each month.

The new shop is located in the downtown Birmingham area. I will post up the address after more of the contruction is completed to the building.

-Dan

JRose 01-20-2008 05:22 PM

Joey,

So this is where you've been hiding out!!! Looks like a cool rig, I have to get you to build me one some day, I had a blast that time at your house!

Jason

RXcrawler 01-20-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRose (Post 1015938)
Joey,

So this is where you've been hiding out!!! Looks like a cool rig, I have to get you to build me one some day, I had a blast that time at your house!

Jason

Welcome to this little place I like to call home. If you ever want to come drive one I have a few extra you could drive.

yukon635 01-20-2008 10:11 PM

man i cant wait to have another place (esp. in doors) to crawl.

sjeeperman 01-21-2008 10:06 AM

SWEEET build RX "thumbsup"

I follow BTF on mywaste dot com (skinny cook) as well as his forums. It is nice to see someone build something as nice as what Dan builds. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

I have 2 LST's but am going to sell them to build something for crawling. 8)

lunchbox 01-21-2008 11:00 AM

Looking great. Can't wait to see what Dan has cooking in his brainbox for it.

509 Media 01-21-2008 05:41 PM

joey... I check out that radio. I will try and get it ordered tonight. Is there somewhere local I can go buy one in Bham this weekend? I will be back up there Friday night.

asm1 01-21-2008 07:46 PM

Me and Gate Keeper will See you SOON DAN when you get your corse set tell chad to drop buy we can have a good old time cant hardly wait !.

BTW you should've just used a GC-1 kit IMOP ..

Rockcrawler 01-21-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueTorch (Post 1017754)
joey... I check out that radio. I will try and get it ordered tonight. Is there somewhere local I can go buy one in Bham this weekend? I will be back up there Friday night.

What radio is it? I will call and find out. I know of a few shops.

RXcrawler 01-22-2008 07:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The radio is a DX3 and to my knowledge you can't buy one new anymore. But I think I may have found another one an Aggressor SRX. Thanks CSR.

Got the stuff for Jason's in today! Can't say enough about TCS ordered it Friday and go there today 4 days!!!!! Thanks again Kevin.

Now if they would just build their self:roll:

Rockcrawler 01-22-2008 08:35 PM

That makes what.....3 that you have in pieces. :lol: Should have sent one to me, I would have helped. One of them might have been missing a Edge chassis though. :lol:

509 Media 01-23-2008 01:14 PM

done yet? haha. I will be back in Bham this weekend. Can't wait to see it

Rockcrawler 01-23-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueTorch (Post 1020694)
done yet? haha. I will be back in Bham this weekend. Can't wait to see it

:lol::lol::lol: The worst part is that this is all he has to do all day and he still isnt done. :roll::lol:

lunchbox 01-23-2008 08:30 PM

DX3 here
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102109

Rockcrawler 01-23-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunchbox (Post 1021362)

Thats a DX3.0 not a DX3. ;-)

RXcrawler 01-23-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockcrawler (Post 1021158)
:lol::lol::lol: The worst part is that this is all he has to do all day and he still isnt done. :roll::lol:

WHATEVER!!!! I never though I'd be so busy not being at work. I'm putting together beadlocks and rockclaws as I type. Went by the LHS today to get some linkage for the dig servo setup. Got all the major parts of the second one built just need to bolt it all together. Hey Dan the battery I was thinking of using isn't going to fit.