Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: CKRC FT Dig help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #21
TN State Champ 11,12,13

Angry Love the dig Hate the company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Krawler View Post
I think they are just grabbing screws from a central parts bin at the factory, because I have not seen one FT dig that has the same screws in CKRC's pictures! I put my post up on there product review. But they won't post it. They don't even post positive remarks. I hate to say it, but CKRC is gettin' shaddy.
Getting shaddy hell... I got the dig assembled with absolutely no help from CKRC!!!!!! No returned calls or e-mails!!!!
No instructions included!!!! I had a couple of extra brass bushings that took me over an hour on their website looking at tiny images to figure out they were some extras that were not needed. You have to go to their website to download a set of really poor instructions with thumbnail size images that are too dark to see. The chromoly outputs sold still have to be shaved down to work..there is no mention of cutting the driveshaft or what length is recommended. That being said the dig does work well now. It is a shame because I think this is a good product, but they don't take the time to package with instructions or a parts inventory. It took a lot of adjusting but it works. There are too many other vendors out there that take care of their customers and support their product to mess with a vendor like this.

Last edited by Pdog7; 01-26-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Pdog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links