Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Deadbolt vs Falken G6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2015, 08:31 PM   #21

Default Re: Deadbolt vs Falken G6

Love my G6, the tires are too soft honestly and am upgrading them to beadlocks soon, mail man should have my aluminum steering and 4link setups to me by monday, and yes the shocks do leak quite often and it gets annoying refilling them so often, other than that love it love it love it.
Tbalnchard420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2015, 06:48 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Deadbolt vs Falken G6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus View Post
You like the Falken body more, so your decision is already made. Underneath the body they are 100% identical. Except for the tires of course. Both the Trepadors and Falkens are both useless though, due to being glued on and having foam too soft to work properly after a couple runs.

It's funny you mention the single springs on the Deadbolt... I have no idea why Axial did this, it's the only occasion on the entire scx line where they did this... I am happy about it though! They are working out great for me. They seem to be perfect stiffness right out of the box and as an added bonus they don't bind at all on the shock body like the stupid little collar that holds the 2 springs together does on all the other shocks.
There are several methods that are very easy to remove the glued tires. Both tires are killer with some CI foams. I prefer the wildpeaks for the terrain I run on. I would buy the deadbolt and use the money saved for upgrades
Bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote

Deadbolt vs Falken G6 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Falken G6 CKRC Hobbies CKRC Hobbies 0 07-30-2014 11:27 PM
SCX G6 Falken odogfish Axial SCX-10 7 07-27-2014 10:56 PM
g6 falken edition snowman9031 Axial SCX-10 24 06-20-2014 11:31 AM
Axial Falken SCX10 ? ngward79 General Scale Talk 46 04-28-2014 06:01 PM