Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Gool Tv products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Gool Tv products

Anyone know anything about Gool R/C products. I have another post about smoked motor. Anyway was looking on Amazon for motors. They were the first to come up. 35 turn motor that's rebuildable with speed controller for 26.00 bucks and change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeeptec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Gool Tv products

I have used many of their items. I have used a brushed 35T motor, and it worked every bit as good as other basic motors. Is it as good as a Holmes Hobbies? No. Is it as good as the cheap sealed can motors out there? Absolutely. It's a great choice at a great price.

I haven't tried their brushed ESCs, but they are Hobbywing clones and those do great for the price. I have tried their sensored brushless ESCs and motors though, and those are AWESOME for the price. I ripped one of the ESCs apart and waterproofed it, and paired it with their 13.5T motor. For under $50 I made a waterproof sensored setup and it works perfectly. You do need to buy a programming card and load different firmware though.

Overall, I like GOOLRC stuff. It's solid.
1967Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Thanks. I figured for the price why not. Plus I had some remaining gift card money. So out of pocket for me was 9.00 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I installed my goolrc 35 turn brushed motor. I also changed the pinion gear from a 20 to a 22 tooth . Impressive for a inexpensive motor. On good traction surface from dead stop to wide open throttle the right front wheel lifts off the ground about an inch. I didn't use goolrc speed control because it was not a crawler one. My mistake. I'm still using the stock Axial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gool Tv products - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boom racing products/ asiatees.com products nwcrawler Axial SCX-10 11 12-29-2014 05:11 PM
vanquis products VS mayhem products bigg rocker Tires and Wheels 23 01-09-2011 08:13 PM