Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Why????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

Because Americans are dumb and buy things on credit they can't afford and then sell them at a loss to pay the bills. You see it in every expensive hobby and you can save a lot of money buying used off of these people.
MisterFubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFubar View Post
Because Americans are dumb and buy things on credit they can't afford and then sell them at a loss to pay the bills. You see it in every expensive hobby and you can save a lot of money buying used off of these people.
Amen... Hell I've done it a time or two.. But the for sale section is the best place to shop IMO ... I almost bought one brand new but waited a month and got it at half price cause someone didn't want it anymore... After u sell the stock junk..servo,wheels,esc,radio.. Hell I got it real cheap.. I'm replacing all that stuff anyways

---
- J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 AM   #23
Pebble Pounder

got mine ran it box stock except for aluminum steering rod and tires wheels and yes had problems screws coming out of the knuckles, front dogbones poping out, shatty plastic links bending stuff i already read about a friend who is not in the hobby said id take the POS back umm hell no its part of the hobby everything needs upgrades hell upgrading it is part of the fun i love my wraith once i did my upgrades i knew it was going to need some ppl just think it should be indestructible out of the box heres a message for you ppl NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! so keep buying them and selling them to us at half price
txcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

uuuuummmmmmmmmm...........I like my Wraith. I like to mod and break struff and upgrade. I like building and modding as much as I like driving. The Wraith is super fun to drive and a great base to build from. I think with the true hobbiests, the Wraith has great appeal. $1,000 per rig is about right.
dystance is offline   Reply With Quote