Notices

Thread: Looking For Los Angeles Crawler gangs

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorman57 View Post
YOU came here spewing crap in an attempt to "bash" their club. We don't need that here on RCC either. Let it go man.

You don't HAVE to be here either.....if you wanna keep running your mouth.

Gee, what a coincidence that a team member from RCP is telling me im running my mouth about socalrc and telling me that i can leave if i dont stop saying negative things about you guys. guess you guys get paid extra to keep RCP and Socal sacred.

your right though, ill let it go. Have a good night.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostamante View Post
Gee, what a coincidence that a team member from RCP is telling me im running my mouth about socalrc and telling me that i can leave if i dont stop saying negative things about you guys. guess you guys get paid extra to keep RCP and Socal sacred.

Have a good night.
Whatever dude. Get over yourself.

I'm a moderator for RCC and we don't need guys swinging their internet wee nees around on the board. Let it go man.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Quote:
YOU came here spewing crap in an attempt to "bash" their club. We don't need that here on RCC either. Let it go man.

You don't HAVE to be here either.....if you wanna keep running your mouth.
Word
Old 11-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

awwww Boost got told.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Quote:
looks like you too are part of their precious site. makes sense as to why you keep sticking up for them. Thats cute.
booster,
it's not just cute, it's real cute.

not only am i part of their precious site(which indeed it is very precious,) i was also the original club president. like K4L said, out of hundreds of members, you are the only one to get banned. don't want to play by our rules? fine! please read below-

go start your own club, go start your own site.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones323 View Post
im in LA. are people close or in la that wana crawl some scale rigs?
Hey Jones 323,

Let me reassure you That So. Cal. RC RC is one of the elite RC Crawler clubs with some of the top drivers in Southern California. No Joke!

When I joined the club, Boost....was the only guy who tried to warn me about people in the club who were jerks, but I have found these guys to be the total opposite... very cool to run with... Not to mention they have some really nice rides!!

Actually...after reading the threads and posts I have found that Boost....just likes DRAMA!! Don't listen to Boost's crap join So.Cal.RCRC and get to know these guys yourself and you make the call.

Heya Boost!! Your new domain is in....
www.DRAMA QUEEN CRAWLERS.com

Remember Boost...So.CalRCRC has enough Rons...we dont need
any morons! thats why you got da boot!.....now run along and play..

Ya Jack Ass
Old 11-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #27

Quote:
Whatever dude. Get over yourself.

I'm a moderator for RCC and we don't need guys swinging their internet wee nees around on the board. Let it go man.
Well put Raptorman57: You heard him Boosters... Get over yourself and let it go man!! or you'll find yourself with 2-BOOTS that dont match..
Old 11-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #28

Quote:
You guys are hilarious, yeah... that site is full of awesome people...

what ever helps you guys sleep at night.

YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! More crap from "Bashamante"

I've climbed rocks smarter than this guy!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

lol.... ain't it the truth Slowlife. This kid really has no clue does he?
Old 11-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #30
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupoCabre View Post
lol.... ain't it the truth Slowlife. This kid really has no clue does he?

Thanks to you guys, I am now getting an A paper on my sociology and psych class. Go Bruins!!!

Oh and as far as being the best drivers, well lets just say i was told that the guy with red toyota couldnt even find a decent line at forrest falls. Something about standing over his truck and sucking ass all over the place. Yeah, top notch drivers.... right! Its no wonder why you guys needed a second date to film, the driving sucked so bad the 1st time that it had to be redone. Might as well of filmed it using CIG

If im dumber than the rocks you guys crawl then how smart does that make the rest of you who flock like little sheep to the rescue of cute ol RCP and SocalRcrc???? hmmm?????

I wonder how all of you guys are able to type with each others dicks in your hands??? thats quite impressive!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:20 AM   #31
RCC Addict

Quote:
I wonder how all of you guys are able to type with each others dicks in your hands??? thats quite impressive!
it's pretty easy.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:57 AM   #32
Pebble Pounder

sounds like this guys needs a LEAD injection
Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #33
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz*hotboxrc View Post
sounds like this guys needs a LEAD injection
oh really?? Easy there E-hitman.
Seems like you all are suffering from post beef injection syndrome.

It be one things if this all would stop by just saying enough! but we all know that wont happen. Had it not been for all the RCP/socalrc troops this would have been over and done with. But i guess we all like adding fuel to the flame. I know i do

Its pretty entertaining to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostamante
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrocks90046 View Post
it's pretty easy.

Now that right there is high-larious and revealing all at the same time. I see now that at least one of you guys has a sense of humor.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #34
Pebble Pounder

forum banging...LOL
Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #35
Official Scale Nazi

It's funny how little he knows. Clarification for everyone else. This guy has never met any of us and makes all these false accusations without any real knowledge.

I do wish I was a cool internet tough guy from "south central" though....
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #36
RCC Addict

Quote:
Thanks to you guys, I am now getting an A paper on my sociology and psych class. Go Bruins!!!

Oh and as far as being the best drivers, well lets just say i was told that the guy with red toyota couldnt even find a decent line at forrest falls. Something about standing over his truck and sucking ass all over the place. Yeah, top notch drivers.... right! Its no wonder why you guys needed a second date to film, the driving sucked so bad the 1st time that it had to be redone. Might as well of filmed it using CIG

If im dumber than the rocks you guys crawl then how smart does that make the rest of you who flock like little sheep to the rescue of cute ol RCP and SocalRcrc???? hmmm?????

I've had ENOUGH of this retard...
If I EVER see you, I will shove my 3PK up your...
Bring your stupid ass to one of our GTG buddy, PLEASE...
You need to be taught some things that colledge cant teach you bitch.

I hope this asswipe is done... I'm tired of seeing his wannabe "e-gangter" mentality.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #37
I wanna be Dave

I just counted 26 different IP addresses Boostamante has used to attempt to log back into our site to cause problems.

As soon as he would get approved he would immediately go on our site and start posting extreme profanity, directed at people whom he does not even know or met. We do not want this type of thing on our site so we have had no other option than to IP ban all 26 of his addresses. I'm sure he will be back with more attempts.

This is the type of person we are having to deal with. It is because of this 1 guy that we now have to search and approve each and every new member to our site.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #38
RCC Addict

If any other SoCalrcrc site/club member knows this guys, you may want to tell the ass-stinch to slow his roll. Its to the point if I ever met him, it wouldnt be pretty.

Raptorman57, cut this beotch loose... PLS!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:07 AM   #39
Rock Crawler

Funny how this fool thinks that we are the ones adding fuel to the fire...
When in this thread, Pics from scale GTG on 11-9-08 VAsquez rocks When he and THE ONLY OTHER PERSON EVER TO BE BANNED FROM SCRCRC are the ones that brought it up. Not to mention his intent to make US look bad within the first few posts of this very thread as well. AND the FACT that YOU keep trying to come back to SoCalRCRC under differnt usernames with different email accounts and 26 different IP addresses in order to use profanities and racial slurs directed toward everybody on the site not just the people that run it.

Glad we could all help you get an "A" on your school paper bud.... I bet you are proud of your first good grade. But come on tell us the truth, instead of a sociology class, mybe you should be in an anger managment class or something. Probably the reason why you are no longer married I bet, I hope you didn't try and beat her the way your are TRYING to beat us, and as for your statement to K4L about having kids... It looks like you are the one that should have left your pee-pee in your pants, the last thing the world needs is another on of you, I can only pray that your ex will raise him to be a good person. It seems to me that you just cannot help but lash out at the people around you that disagree with your statements.

As for this being entertaining.... It sure is alot fun watching you dig your grave deeper and deeper on this site as well. :-P

Here fishy fishy...... come on take the bait.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #40
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Your one infraction away from getting banned on RCC. Good luck!
Closed Thread