Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers View Post
Just picked up another axial kit truck So im gonna start a new scale build, maybe have it ready for the team overland challenge.
This is whats up!

BUT get in line, there are about 5 others local here doing the same thing, building up Rigs just for this lol. Ill be watching your build, hopefully you will get a build up thread for it if its not too ninja like
crowninshield3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowninshield3 View Post
This is whats up!

BUT get in line, there are about 5 others local here doing the same thing, building up Rigs just for this lol. Ill be watching your build, hopefully you will get a build up thread for it if its not too ninja like
the overland team challenge is going to be awsome, people across the nation will start doing team events watch!! Especially once i get some videos done of the events we all need to get together, i am gonna try and make it to folsom sunday, hopefully a few of the boys will join
Jrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #23

Quote:
Just picked up another axial kit truck So im gonna start a new scale build, maybe have it ready for the team overland challenge.
Very sick Jeff.... I'm going to get into it with the Wraith..... Building up a winch and adding some other goodies this weekend..... hope to have it ready for Sunday at Dottons..... Hope you going to be there...
JKS1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:16 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKS1962 View Post
Very sick Jeff.... I'm going to get into it with the Wraith..... Building up a winch and adding some other goodies this weekend..... hope to have it ready for Sunday at Dottons..... Hope you going to be there...
Awsome!! Im getting my wraith soon, and we can run the 2.2 teams?? i am planning on being @ dottons sunday with my lil man, and im gonna get some film so i can throw together a video teaser for the overlland teams series. I figure everyone would dig that!
Old 12-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Scaler Gtg Dottons point Sunday the 18th
Old 12-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #26
RCC Addict

Get that team ready

Team L.E.R.K. presents Club VS. Club 1.9 Scaler Challenge info
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline View Post
THIS IS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go guys i cant wait for this i will spread the word and we will be there! Hopefully we will see ya sunday @ dottons
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
THIS IS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go guys i cant wait for this i will spread the word and we will be there! Hopefully we will see ya sunday @ dottons
Thanks for the invite but most of the Team LERK guys will be at the CVRC comp at Lake Amador.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Well, sorry we havent been able to get together everyone, my baby girl will be here anytime Also december was a crazy month at work, the best month our brewery has had yet!! in my very little free time i managed to build a new truck, its amazing! i started with an axial ax10 kit truck. i was going to build a new scale build for the overland teams challenge, as i started my frame i went a totally different direction, i ended up doing an foff build as a grave digger theme, yes Grave digger and it turned out bad ass Video coming soon!!! all i can say is it will hill climb, Crawl, Jump, Grave digger, Swamper 2.2 Tsl's : and a whole lot of fun, boys better get the tools out cause Get a hobby is going to do a summer series Called "King Of the Sierras" unlike anything else! one truck and many different Events I cant wait
Old 01-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #30

I just got a crawler ( LNC ) and I see you guys are local I'll stop by tomm. And check it out
Pipnorcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Hey guys I'm curious to know if anyone knows a guy by the name Cody Cleveland from Lincoln??
I recently tried to buy some parts from him on CL Nd after sending payment to him, I've heard very little from him and still havent received the parts.
If anyone knows this guy or has dealt with him in the past, please let me know.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks!!
209SCXCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Well it was great seeing the boys from Gv. And gusto way too finish it! The next event we have coming up is the club bs club challenge so everyone get your rigs ready. And I will see ya there! Also thank go"s out to Area916scalers great event yesterday! Can't wait for lake amador
Old 01-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #33
RCC Addict

Quote:
The next event we have coming up is the club bs club challenge so everyone get your rigs ready. And I wil see ya there
Do you need me to add dirty530crawlers to the club list?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #34
RCC Addict

Hey Jeff, great to meet some of the guys from the 530. What a sunday! One weekend off then the recon g6 which you guys should try if you haven't done one yet and then the boys from the 209 will be up. Man, if I was really into the 2.2 comps I don't think I would be able to keep all the rigs together with something to do almost every weekend. What a great rc scale area!

Also talked to Matt yesterday and he said he'd be down to come up to get a hobby to check out the area. You know what we're looking for
Also I know most of the people on the raffle list but haven't heard from the majority. Also the guys who finiahed, some sheets didn't have screen names or teams so pm me if any of the names look familiar so I can modify them.

Sent from my new phone using tapatalk.
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Cool Re: TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Hey Jeff, great to meet some of the guys from the 530. What a sunday! One weekend off then the recon g6 which you guys should try if you haven't done one yet and then the boys from the 209 will be up. Man, if I was really into the 2.2 comps I don't think I would be able to keep all the rigs together with something to do almost every weekend. What a great rc scale area!

Also talked to Matt yesterday and he said he'd be down to come up to get a hobby to check out the area. You know what we're looking for
Also I know most of the people on the raffle list but haven't heard from the majority. Also the guys who finiahed, some sheets didn't have screen names or teams so pm me if any of the names look familiar so I can modify them.

Sent from my new phone using tapatalk.

It was great to finally meet some area916 guys. The comp was alot of fun! It had me back in the workshop modifying for the next event that night! Also Martin I cant believe it but my son and I both won prizes he got the DVD which he will be stoked on! And I got a custom battery tray which is funny cause I actually need one lol! It's almost like you new what we like thank you guys for the great experience! I have 20 years in Rc and 5+ in Rc crawling. Needless to say the overland challenge pushed my truck to its limits which was awsome! Keep the technical lines coming it keeps the sissies at home lol. Lets get together for a day trip to Nevada county when this rain clears. See ya guys soon! Can't wait till lake amador!!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline View Post
Do you need me to add dirty530crawlers to the club list?
Dirty530 plans on being there!! I will have to get an exact number for ya though. I will let you know asap!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #37
RCC Addict

Quote:
Dirty530 plans on being there!! I will have to get an exact number for ya though. I will let you know asap!
Cool all you need is 3 to run as a team
Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #38

Cool Re: TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

Just started getting back into rc......bought a krf and wanted to know if there was anyone in oroville area that might be able to point me torwards the right direction of crawling comps....any help is appreciated
jbailey2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

They do comps every wed and fri in nevada city at get a hobby. 5304781034. Check the sac gtg forum that's where most of the guys post meets and up coming comps. If your ever in Roseville area hit us up and I can show you a few spots that are fun!
Old 01-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Here is the video from the latest test and tune, see you all today in the hills axial scale Rc rock crawling "The Waterfall" - YouTube