Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default TeamDirty530crawlers/Get a Hobby

I wanted to start our own thread. We can discuss group gtg, mandatory team events, and what ever else. if your interested in hangin with the crew you just have to show motivation, realiablity, And be able to hang!! See ya on the trail!

Last edited by Jrob; 12-04-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Jrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Our videos are blowing up! Its been awsome. Thanks to everyone! We should have our shirts and hoodies done asap. And we need to represent during these next few series. Finally there is gonna be some fun in the forecast!!! Fvrr has started the overland teams challenge. So lets
All find a partner start practicing in teams driving. It's actually alot of fun! And we will see ya on the rocks tuesday am! I'm thinking of breakfast before crawling anyone else? and here is the video from last weeks Gtg: http://www.youtube.com/user/dirty530.../0/8yrJin9RVPk

Last edited by Jrob; 12-04-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default cody unboxing his wraith

Here is one of the boys opening his new wraith rtr, soon to under go full build Cody an his axial wraith unboxing - YouTube
Old 12-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

It would be cool if we had GTGs at Get a Hobby.
I'm personally getting a little frustrated comping at the shop but I love hanging out there and crawling.
It would be cool to find some folks to get together to just crawl.
I think I'm going to go there today to just crawl. Maybe see you there.?
Norcal_GIT_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r View Post
It would be cool if we had GTGs at Get a Hobby.
I'm personally getting a little frustrated comping at the shop but I love hanging out there and crawling.
It would be cool to find some folks to get together to just crawl.
I think I'm going to go there today to just crawl. Maybe see you there.?

I have been working on setting up a weekly gtg in the shop. It will be on sat or sundays. I can't make it today. I need to get th scale video from the shop done also, let's set a date and get everyone there. Next weekend work?
Old 12-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

Next weekend should be good for me.
Let me know!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r View Post
Next weekend should be good for me.
Let me know!!!
It will have to be next Saturday for me. We can meet before the ship open under the bridge in Nevada city. And do some crawlin there also. 930 sat morning Nevada city 12/10 scaler Gtg!!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Saturday is fine..I'll be more like 11:00am..I tend to be at the shop until 11:00pm on Fridays for the 2.2 comp. If you want to meet under the bridge let me know. Otherwise it might be a good thing to set a scale course at the shop so we can get an idea of what a comp would be like there.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

[QUOTE=Norcal_GIT_r;3416426]Saturday is fine..I'll be more like 11:00am..I tend to be at the shop until 11:00pm on Fridays for the 2.2 comp. If you want to meet under the bridge let me know. Otherwise it might be a good thing to set a scale course at the shop so we can get an idea of what a comp would be like there.

We will be in N.c. around 930, crawl under the bridge and meet at the shop just after 11. i have to get my fix under the bridge for a min. lol its is an awsome spot
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Talking Mandatory Event!!!

TeamDirty530crawler/Get a Hobby, is having a Scaler Gtg Next Saturday December 10th, THIS IS GOING TO BE A FREE CRAWL DAY!!! Come try out Get A Hobby's Indoor Rock crawling course FREE for the day! The shop opens @11am we will Be meeting in the Roseville area saturday morning @830 then heading to Nevada city"45min drive" I will have a 3 open seats if anyone wants to carpool and throw in on fuel? there is an awsome locals crawl spot, covered ,concreted in rocks, right on the creek, with endless lines. we will head there first thing crawl for a few"this is within a 5min walk from the shop" and then head to the shop and do some crawlin and Video!!! If anyone has any ?'s Pm me
Old 12-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers View Post
TeamDirty530crawler/Get a Hobby, is having a Scaler Gtg Next Saturday December 10th, THIS IS GOING TO BE A FREE CRAWL DAY!!! Come try out Get A Hobby's Indoor Rock crawling course FREE for the day! The shop opens @11am we will Be meeting in the Roseville area saturday morning @830 then heading to Nevada city"45min drive" I will have a 3 open seats if anyone wants to carpool and throw in on fuel? there is an awsome locals crawl spot, covered ,concreted in rocks, right on the creek, with endless lines. we will head there first thing crawl for a few"this is within a 5min walk from the shop" and then head to the shop and do some crawlin and Video!!! If anyone has any ?'s Pm me
Thanx for the offer but NBRCC has 2.2pro comp on the 1,2,3rd saterdays of the month.Keep up the good work .
MR.VERTICAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.VERTICAL View Post
Thanx for the offer but NBRCC has 2.2pro comp on the 1,2,3rd saterdays of the month.Keep up the good work .
Maybe next time
Old 12-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #13
RCC Addict

Glad to see another group of scale guys!

Keep an eye out for a big scale comp im trying to put together in Feb. It will be a Club VS. Club type of event with individual winners as well. On a side note we are looking for sponsors for this event so if the guys at Get a Hobby are intrested please let me know. I should have all details in the next week or so.

Good luck with your club and gtg's!
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline View Post

Keep an eye out for a big scale comp im trying to put together in Feb. It will be a Club VS. Club type of event with individual winners as well. On a side note we are looking for sponsors for this event so if the guys at Get a Hobby are intrested please let me know. I should have all details in the next week or so.

That Sounds like a great time, You should cruise up this weekend to Get a Hobby, Justin the owner will be scalin with us, he is a Kool Kat!! and you can talk to him about what you have in mind, I have already told him about the club vs club comp and he is excited.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Great video, like seeing the scalers doing work. Looks great keep up the good works guys.
ANoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Exclamation

Quote:

Finishline when do you plan on getting the Scale comp together? Any ideas about a date and place?
ANoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers View Post
That Sounds like a great time, You should cruise up this weekend to Get a Hobby, Justin the owner will be scalin with us, he is a Kool Kat!! and you can talk to him about what you have in mind, I have already told him about the club vs club comp and he is excited.
With a brand new baby fresh out of the nicu I wont be able to do much for a few weeks. Thanks for the invite thow.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #18
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoodle View Post
Finishline when do you plan on getting the Scale comp together? Any ideas about a date and place?
Its planned for our Feb comp. If you need any more info pm me I don't want to jack another teams thread.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Its planned for our Feb comp. If you need any more info pm me I don't want to jack another teams thread.
No problem herer It would be good to have the info here for our crew feel free to post upcoming events
Old 12-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Default New truck!!

Just picked up another axial kit truck So im gonna start a new scale build, maybe have it ready for the team overland challenge.