Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Basement version 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Nice Mike, see a few new additions. Where you been hiding? gotta come down our way sometime soon.
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #42
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrandt View Post
you don't get out much, do you?

Seriously, that's friggin' amazing! You're wife is amazingly understanding. Mine shreaks when I talk about wanting a SECOND r/c rig...
Actually thats kind of true, I dont really go out...not big into drinking and partying, I'd rather be in the basement building. Ironically that is what I am doing now...Building

O and I dont have a wife...lol...just a GF thats not to fond of my addiction...I mean hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ran83 View Post
Nice Mike, see a few new additions. Where you been hiding? gotta come down our way sometime soon.
Hey dude, I dont have a comp rig anymore:-( but I can try to make it to garret sometime. BTW have you heard anything from Bryan? Is he out? I saw he sold a ton of stuff on ebay.

Thanks for the props everyone

-Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #43
RCC Addict

Mike, nice setup bro! I only have one display case for my rigs. The wifey saw your pics and wants a setup like yours so my rigs are all in one place! lol. I see you still have a certain unpainted body still in the box! lol.
chino438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Actually thats kind of true, I dont really go out...not big into drinking and partying, I'd rather be in the basement building. Ironically that is what I am doing now...Building

O and I dont have a wife...lol...just a GF thats not to fond of my addiction...I mean hobby

Hey dude, I dont have a comp rig anymore:-( but I can try to make it to garret sometime. BTW have you heard anything from Bryan? Is he out? I saw he sold a ton of stuff on ebay.

Thanks for the props everyone

-Mike
Yea I talk to him once and a while, it's hit and miss. I'm actually working on his mcd right now for him. I know he was selling some stuff on ebay dunno how much stuff tho. You should get on down here, i'll have my scalers done soon, waiting on a custom chassis getting done for one. I can understand you not making it down here tho with gas prices.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #45
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino438 View Post
Mike, nice setup bro! I only have one display case for my rigs. The wifey saw your pics and wants a setup like yours so my rigs are all in one place! lol. I see you still have a certain unpainted body still in the box! lol.
Haha yeah its still in the box, I dont remember who but someone had asked me recently what the deal was with that I am still trying to figure out what color and what chassis and axles, my other one looks badass on 1.9s so itll definitely be a 1.9r

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ran83 View Post
Yea I talk to him once and a while, it's hit and miss. I'm actually working on his mcd right now for him. I know he was selling some stuff on ebay dunno how much stuff tho. You should get on down here, i'll have my scalers done soon, waiting on a custom chassis getting done for one. I can understand you not making it down here tho with gas prices.
O ok good, I just thought he was getting out or something and was kind of bummed, glad he isnt.

Its not so much the gas but just the ride itself, takes me forever to go anywhere in my truck and some of the comps you guys were having are like 3 hours + away from me, then add extra hour for me getting back home through the city. That is why I like Garret and just wheeling at Bryans, not to far and if I have sit in city traffic for an hour or so its not so bad. I must say though, ringing rocks was a SICK spot. Would love to make it back there but that would be a day trip with my truck...
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Well ya got my number . I'm not too far from garret as well as a couple others that i'm sure would make a day out of it for ya!.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:56 PM   #47
Rock Crawler

holy crap you have almost everything I ever wanted
highhpcummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:10 AM   #48
RCC Addict

Older thread, I know...but love the race Clods... I miss doing that. One thing we did every year was turn our race Clods into water racers, whoever can get across the pond first, wins. Had a Clod puller too. That was a money pit and a half! beautiful collection, I hope you have everything insured.
Trikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:19 AM   #49
Who's your Daddy-0!

[quote=1BadJeepBruiser;1278573]I havent encountered any fights over cars yet, I collect mostly just the 1st editions. I only have maybe 2 or 3 treasure hunt cars..to hard to find by me.

I have around 50 Treasure Hunts, 200 Redlines (Not remakes) and 12,000 HW. Thinking about Ebaying them.....stopped collecting about 3-4 years ago. HW just got way to carried away with the First Editions. After they did the 100+ First Editions I said I'm done! I still grab Treasure H's when I see them though
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote