Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: do you belive that

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2005, 11:54 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

I'm fortunate I Haven't had deaths in my memory, 2 parents, 3 grand Parents... But that means I could loose them all in a day, and if and when that happens, I probably wont be able to handle it as well as your seem to have handled it...

My Mom is 43 or 44 (dont remember, havent asked(mine is 10 days before her's, so I dont pay attention)) and ever sence she was 12, she's had a best friend thats stood with her through thick and thin, well, last Thursday she had a massive heart attack in the bathroom and My Mom cried with every feeling she had... But she's become a slightly better person, in a different way from you(BTW, way to go)

I'm sorry I have nothing else to say, I just hope I could help.
But remember; Wisely and slow, they stumble that run fast
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2005, 12:18 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

thank you to all, it helps to know im not the only one in a hard time. ive got a splitting head pain, hospis dumped oiut morfine, oxicotten oxi ir and all the other meds that dumb lady knew i had plans for em too but there in the septic tank now....... wonder if i can suckem up with a hose and not get any turds.... :? something to ponder. im trying not to think about it toooo much. bad things happen when i think too much i want to hit myself and walk into the living room to see him but hes not there :neutral: i need to wake up and see that this is a bad dream.. but its not and then i get depreseded.
blazed is offline   Reply With Quote