Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: EBAY feedback question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus22 View Post
Knew you would know what I was talking about.
Unfortunately i do.
He turned out too lazy to provide proof and gave up in a PM with one of the mods, but i still have a negative feedback....
Needless to say im still wondering if/how to leave his.
ScalerLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #22
0 0

Post a link in your feedback for him to the thread he started for you. Just reading that will let me know to never deal with him. Sucks you have that under your name but if people actually read that thread they would see whats really going on.
romulus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Yeah that was my initial thought, post him good feedback because i received my item as advertised, as did he, then link that feedback.
ScalerLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:06 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

IMO, the best thing to do is forget about it, he isnt worth it.
Ive done eBay for over ten years, and under 2 usernames. I have about 1200 feedback total. I should probably have more like 1500 or so, but years ago, people were really terrible about feedback at times - thing is, I dont care, Im at 100% and thats all that matters.

This dude has ~2500, and he been there since Spring started.
Kinda weird, if you look at the items (or some of them) there doesnt seem to be a pattern or anything. I think he's buying up and reselling, so to him, you are just another supplier. I wouldnt send him a reminder for feedback. When I have gotten those, its either right after I got it, of even when it hasnt arrived, so I have the "screw you" attitude, cause the seller is making demands before anything has happened. I totally agree with no feedback till the buyer gives it. Regarding comments and feedback, you cant give him neg feedback, and your comments cannot contradict the positive (+) you gave him, or then the eBay police come. Ridiculous how as a buyer you cant get a neg, but as a seller, you can get hammered. That place is definitely a love/hate relationship.

Bottom line, aint worth gettin pissed off at. If you think he might buy from you again, and dont want his business, put him on your blocked bidders list.
Thats what I do when I have any problems.
wanantrdsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #25
RCC Addict

He only left 1 feedback in 3000, It will then take a miracle to get any feedback.
Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

I see a lot of this crap going on, on ebay. I can't tell you how many times I have sold stuff or purchased something and people just don't leave feedback anymore like they used to. I send reminders to leave feedback and no dice. Ebay should make it so you get some kind of fine for not leaving feedback. My two cents!
MexicanMarauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #27
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post
He only left 1 feedback in 3000, It will then take a miracle to get any feedback.
Yeah I didn't know I could see feedback left for others till later after this thread was already open and I started looking through his profile trying to find more contact info.
Ive given up. once I saw that I knew I was never going to see it. But if I'm not getting it neither is he.
romulus22 is offline   Reply With Quote