Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: What would you do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 10:24 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

I had the same thing and fixed it. Listen up

I was house sitting for my uncle. He says if the neighbor lady comes out bring the dog in(she is a harmless black lab). So I did for a few. Then thoght, I dont think this lady wants any of this so I saw she was out, and decided to push it.

I decided to play ball with the dog and see what the problem was with her. She start yelling from her porch get that dog inside or Im calling the cops. I said for what? she says, that dog is vicious and loud.

So I took said dog in. The next day her family comes over with their pit bull to her house. And they started playing with fire works in the back yard. So I watched very carefully as the kids would throw the fire works at the dog.

Well you know what happens. The loud B**** of the neighborhood doesnt like it when the cops are at her house with animal control. So now she is best friends with my aunt and uncle.

All you need to do is start getting the cops over there all the time and he will quit. Evey little thing you can think of, you need to be that neighbor and call. Eventualy animal control may take your animals because you are irresponsible in their eyes.

Good luck.
major94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

put a set of train horns on your ride and everytime you pull into the drive just lay on em', than he will have something to complain about.

Every one b#$%hes at me for havin my cummins straight piped, now they dont say to much about it
tanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #43
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDShorT View Post
Yeah, but this guys sounds like the kind of ass bag that would take it to the next level and hurt the dogs, or even worse.

Hope you find the other dog soon, He's probably shacked up in a friendly house for the night
Im one of four people to report gates being opened yesterday. The cops have a "person of interest" they are going to look into. I hope someone let him in for the night, Its neg 30 right now. Makes me feel sick.
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

I think a well placed live skunk would fit the bill nicely... say in his back yard!
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #45
Quarry Creeper

#1 get a video
#2 send him one of these http://www.poopsenders.com/
speed ghilliesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #46
Rock Crawler

At night you take a tiny little rock unscrew the valve cap on the tires valve stem, drop the little rock in the cap and screw it back on the tire and you do that to all his tires....Tomorrow morning he"ll be hating life when goes out to go somewhere.= service call from local tire shop(costs him money) or he spends some time in the morning cold air to cool off his attitude!
Do that once or twice in a month, If you want you can tell him he's luck it's a rock and not a knife with a smile on your face deny everything said!!!!
rockerrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #47
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrc View Post
At night you take a tiny little rock unscrew the valve cap on the tires valve stem, drop the little rock in the cap and screw it back on the tire and you do that to all his tires....Tomorrow morning he"ll be hating life when goes out to go somewhere.= service call from local tire shop(costs him money) or he spends some time in the morning cold air to cool off his attitude!
Do that once or twice in a month, If you want you can tell him he's luck it's a rock and not a knife with a smile on your face deny everything said!!!!
thats alittle to much work there. take a valve wrench and lossen the stem valve a little so theres a slow leak. he will never know whats up. oh yeah check for this D.B.'s house for camera's that could also be his own down fall.
slegh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

personally I'd take out one of his windows preferably the biggest one...but I'm vindictive! that sumbitch would'nt like me at all
rockerrc is offline   Reply With Quote