Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Rc4wd aggravation!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

ordered my baja claws from them, took them 4 days to ship it out. now on it's RPP, not if less it's a has to purchased stright from rc4wd. products are grear no lie, but shippin is slow, once it's in the mail bam it's here. just figured they was getting enough orders built up and then ship. the last month i've ordered from RPP on fridays, and monday rolls around it's here everytime. Corey by far has the fastest shipping ive seen from anybody, period. just my .02
jon1197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

Ordered once from RC4WD and it took 6 days. TGN carries RC4WD parts so now I order from them. RPP has always been pretty quick getting my parts to me till this last order.
$300 + order made last weekend and still waiting. Website still says processing.
transambill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

You guys need to realize that they are not RPP or Amain or even a shop. They are a small company in a small Niche market, RC crawling, and they have many products that they produce for a reasonable price.

Come on, $39.99 for an XR10 steel gear set with a steel pinion?! And not BS HR quality either. Thats freakin awesome and worth a small wait!

Problem is that nowdays everyone acts like whiney little bitchs who have to have everything instantly. Instant gratification right!

Most of the good stuff in crawling is made by a single individual or a very small company. Most do it because they love crawling and RC, not to get rich. Plus a small company keeps cost down and in turn keeps prices down for us.

Did anyone who had a problem email them? I have always got a quick response
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnRockCrawler View Post
Slow because of the holidays?? Dude it's April. I dont mean to be a jerk or anything but to blame it on the Holidays still when a 1/3rd of the year has gone by? C'mon man.. I would have rather of just heard the response of "We're sorry, our shipping department sucks but is something we're trying to work on." At least that one is believable.

Again though, you guys make killer products. Some of my favorites out there, just cant wait for the day the shipping is consistent and as awesome as the products.
I think maybe you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I only stated that our shipping has been backed up since the holidays. Before then they were shipping most orders the following day.

We ship over 100 orders each day. We hired another person to help out and plan to hire another very soon. We will improve on this.

We are sorry to cause any issues to our customers!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Thumbs up to them.

I ordered the wrong bully front shafts and they are taking care of me. Now thats stand up and I WILL continue to support them...
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnRockCrawler View Post
Slow because of the holidays?? Dude it's April. I dont mean to be a jerk or anything but to blame it on the Holidays still when a 1/3rd of the year has gone by? C'mon man.. I would have rather of just heard the response of "We're sorry, our shipping department sucks but is something we're trying to work on." At least that one is believable.

Again though, you guys make killer products. Some of my favorites out there, just cant wait for the day the shipping is consistent and as awesome as the products.
Reading comprehension. He said since the holidays not due to the holidays.

Just got my interco super swampers! They are a really nice tire!

Darn you beat me to this post rc4wd
nmanuel01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #27
RCC Addict

Being in business is tough, at least they are doing their best tom improve. It's not so easy as just do it when your a small company trying to make ends meet. They are obviously taking full responsibility for it and working to be better. How much more can you ask. It wasn't just so many years ago when even online orders took a week or more to ship out and stuff didn't make it through the system for another week or two shipping.
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote