Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogfounder View Post
No matter what you do around here,
if your not in the "elite" group
somebody is going to piss on your head
and then say its just raining.........
My last comment in this thread.

There is no "elite" group, the reason everyones pissin' in your cheerio bowl is because of the way you carry yourself here. You get what you give. Give a mature and calm attitude and see what you get in return... It's that simple.

I also find it amusing how people who are well off, don't talk about it, and some of the ones who aren't tend to pretend......

Have a fine day.
Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #42
RCC Addict

Please don't stop now ! When is this going down after school in the parking lot ? LET THE BIT*# SLAPPING BEGIN !

I want to take the time and THANK ALL of the Vendors for the chance to WIN FREE STUFF ! WE ( THE MAJORITY )APPRECIATE YOUR TIME, KNOWLEDGE AND PRODUCTS THAT YOU BRING TO OUR HOBBY !
DRV KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
My last comment in this thread.

There is no "elite" group, the reason everyones pissin' in your cheerio bowl is because of the way you carry yourself here. You get what you give. Give a mature and calm attitude and see what you get in return... It's that simple.

I also find it amusing how people who are well off, don't talk about it, and some of the ones who aren't tend to pretend......

Have a fine day.
If you mattered to me in any way, shape, or form,
I might take offence to that comment.
But your another guy who has no clue what I spend in a year on my RC hobby, so you DONT EVEN COUNT!

Just another yadda yaddy yadda post.

You have a fine day too, sir
cogfounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #44
Holmes Hobbies

Quote:
hellbounder,

go back to sleep. you obviously dont get my point, or cant/didnt read my posts.

Crawford,

I was about to tear you a new poop shoot over your first responce,

but you did a little looking around and proved my points better

than I know how, nice detective work. WELL DONE!

demonoid369,

YOU chill buddy, then read Crawfords posts. You go back to sleep too..

Frankenwheely,

This shit makes you wonder, huh?

I make a point and great effort to support RCC's vendors, but WOW!?!?

lucyjoin652,

?????????????????????????????????????

um, duh, I said I subscribed, but the links dis-a-freaking-peared

or even worse "changed"

Bed time for you also....

Seriously tho, RCC needs a give-away thread that EVERYONE can monitor,

and the vendors can link to their business threads from there,

but keep the raffles all in one place.

This shotgun bullshit aint working, is it?

And before anybody pisses down my neck,

just concider these changing draw dates and disapearing win notices........................................... ..............................................

You would think/expect the first thing they would do is post in big letters

WE HAVE A WINNER! yadda yadda.... (details)

right before the rest of the entry requirements on the first post of the give-away thread,

FOR ALL TO SEE!

You know, the thread all we entrants subscribed to................................................ ...........

I would chill, I know after this I would never draw your name. Good luck getting crawler goodies from anywhere like these venders offer.

Last edited by CD13; 08-03-2011 at 04:04 PM.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I figured everybody that entered would get notice of some kind,
and that would be the best, propper way to do things.
So we should take a few/several hours per giveaway to personally notify each person who enters one of our giveaways, that they didn't win? And we should do this simply because it's so hard for users to keep up with all of the great free stuff they've entered to win? Unless I'm just "special", time is hard enough to come by and keeping one's head above water in this industry is already extremely tough for the small guys...like most of the vendors here in RCC land...but again, maybe I'm just "special". I do make it a point to notify the winners and make a post at the end of my giveaways (which often gets ignored and is followed by more "I'm in's", but that's neither here nor there)

Regarding the original topic. The giveaways listed are only a couple of days old. Complaining this quickly may have someone give the ole random number generator another click or two before deciding the winner. I can't speak for all of the other vendors here, but while my giveaways do have a particular end date, life may happen to interfere and thus it may take me a few extra days to get the winner picked and make contact for a shipping address. I don't think that should change the actual drawing end date, but that's my opinion. I do my best to handle mine on the end date but things do tend to get busy here, no different than it does for those of you entering all of these great giveaway threads for free goods.

All of that to say...give the guys/companies a bit of a break regarding the giveaways. Sure there has been the odd giveaway gone bad, but Jason/Badger and the mods do their very best to make sure the vendors here are on the up and up. Most of the vendors here do this as a side thing just because they love crawling...most can vouch it's not for the money! If it was all just about dollars for us, we would definitely be doing something else.

Make giveaways too much work/drama/pressure for the givers and giving will become a thing of the past.

BW

P.S. More sick Billet Works Designs giveaways coming very soon!
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Man I hate people that think they are entitled to something. It is crack eyed id10ts like this guy that srew things up for everyone. So just some advice to you COGwhateverthehellyournameis, just quit being lazy and search for your posts (takes about 10 seconds), quit bragging about how much money you spend on this hobby because no one cares, and quit giving the vendors and guys who try to propagate this awesome sport so much crap. Oh one more thing learn to use spell check it isn't sponcer it is sponsor. Now go ahead and start sending me nasty PM's I know how the delete button works LMBO! :l mao::lma o:
TXJeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #47
I wanna be Dave

My advice would be to pay more attention to the details. Some vendors post up that they will notify the winner and some don't. Either way, it should be your responsibility to keep track of what you enter. It's not hard to subscribe to a thread and check it every other day. If you can't then maybe you should back off of the "thanks I'm in".

Giveaways are a big part of RCC in my opinion. Without giveaways there wouldn't be as much people buying green stars that in turn help run the forum. Let's not get over our heads with this. Enjoy the fact that they exist to begin with.
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #48
I wanna be Dave

I've been entering giveaways for years and never won anything, but that's just because this board dislikes Canadians

I'm kind of lazy about seeing if I won a giveaway. When I log on, I do a search for my username. Most vendors post up something like "#65, congrats ecoli" so the search should pick up on it. If it doesn't or they don't post a username, I guess I've lost my chance. Not the end of the world, the giveaways aren't the reason I come here, they're just a nice bonus.
ecoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

I find it funny the guy braggin about how much cash he has to spend on Rc stuff is pitchin a fit about giveaways.
Tortuga275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #50
I wanna be Dave

Well here is my stand on the Wraith giveaway. I am 2000+ miles from home over the next week to ten days. Sometimes these thing called jobs interfere with life. I have given away many things without hiccups and all with nothing to sell nor gain by it. I just do it to support RCC. Shame on you if you don't. So if there has been any fault or ill will in the extension of the Wraith giveaway I am sorry. Not my intention.........

I am working on a really big something for the next round
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

I always tried to figure out what you sold.....
You Rock!
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #52
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
I always tried to figure out what you sold...
High fives, hand shakes, fist pumps, gut bumps, butt bumps, ass slaps and wet towel whips.

Not to mention he's got the hardest team to get onboard with.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Not to mention he's got the hardest team to get onboard with.
I actually did not start this thing. Gill started it and it sorta kinda stuck. Sounds kinda corny really. I have helped supply parts to a few "local" people but not really a "team" to speak of.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #54
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Gill started it and it sorta kinda stuck.
He told me he had to get on his knees for you to get on the team.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #55
Holmes Hobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Well here is my stand on the Wraith giveaway. I am 2000+ miles from home over the next week to ten days. Sometimes these thing called jobs interfere with life. I have given away many things without hiccups and all with nothing to sell nor gain by it. I just do it to support RCC. Shame on you if you don't. So if there has been any fault or ill will in the extension of the Wraith giveaway I am sorry. Not my intention.........

I am working on a really big something for the next round

Thank You and all the RCC venders for your great giveaways. I enter them but have never worried about who won what. Just the fact you all giveaway you hard earned money is enought for me. Thank You.
And to all the Moderators, Owner and Badger for making a great place to visit, get the latest and greatest products and deal with the morons,Thank You, CD
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #56
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
He told me he had to get on his knees for you to get on the team.
PMs should be left pms
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #57
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
I would chill, I know after this I would never draw your name. Good luck getting crawler goodies from anywhere like these venders offer.
I think you might have quoted the wrong person. I was sticking up for a particular vendor who had been called out.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #58
I wanna be Dave

All I had to do was include a dyno printer to get on the team....no knee scrapes for me

Honestly though, you should be super thankful for all these giveaways. As a guy coming from Rctech, one the largest RC forums in the world, I can tell you giveaways are NOT the norm in rc. This is basically one of the few forums that has them. Rctech, hobbytalk, rcuniverse, rcgroups,etc they are pretty much non-existant.........

I always have a mod do mine on here....that way there is no issues or what not with "who wins".....I don't let team members enter either, as I feel its not fair. Personally I don't think any sponsored driver should be entering giveaways at all, but that's a whole nother box of worms. I do love the guys who say they would never buy anything from me ever, yet they are always the first to enter to my giveaways. I always hope they win, so I can smother the prize in brood stickers and autograph it too

Later EddieO
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #59
R.I.P. Chip

The giveaway system we have in place here does 3 things. 1. It helps support RCC, and for that we are very appreciative. 2. It helps vendors showcase their product in front of our subscribers, and for that I know they are appreciative. 3. It helps by giving something back to our subscribers, and for that I know MOST are appreciative.

Having a giveaway specific forum will not happen, it defeats the purpose of #2. The vendors want to showcase their products in front of a targeted market, be that the wraith section, the LCC section, or even chit chat. Creating a giveaway only section would not be getting their product in front of the eyes it was intended for and would just be in front of the people that had no interest in anything but getting something for free.

We recommend that vendors send a pm to the winner of their product, and I know almost all of them do. They also post up either a new thread, or in the original giveaway thread who the winner was as well.

If you have concerns that a vendor is using giveaways in the wrong manner, ie advertising them and not following through please send myself or a moderator a pm about it so we can look into the situation. Vendors posting giveaways and then not following through with them is not something we take lightly as it goes against everything this system was designed for.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #60
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Having a giveaway specific forum will not happen, it defeats the purpose of #2.
Ahhh the good ol' days of Noob Superman
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote