Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: MODS.....someone is back.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
What kind of syrup does one put on that?
It's douche so it has to be vinegar and water syrup, duh!
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #22
Nobody

I knew there was something up with that tard. He's been driving me nuts with all his stupid want ad repeats.
Cordwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #23
RCC Addict

This may come across as dickheadish, but I think there may be something wrong with him. Not trying to justify his actions, but every message he has ever written to me or a lot of his posts for that matter, sound awful childish. Like really childish. Beyond younger than 15. Maybe he honestly doesn't see his faults? For that matter, he shouldn't be allowed on the computer unsupervised......just a thought.
ScaleReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
What kind of syrup does one put on that?
der vagasil. douche waffles are german.
punkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

This is a pm he sent to me once I called him out on his 9th wanted add-
"so about me ripping people off isnt true i had a ad deal about 5 months ago and the dude i did that to i apologized now we trade all the time. the people that run this forums in washington th northwest scale rc are a bunch of pricks i have some other guys behind my back on that one but they were blameing stuff on me for this one trade that these 2 other dudes were going and the dude blammed it on me so i got kicked off there for no reason its true i aint no scammer im a honest and loyal person i have done several deals with people for rc scaler stuff and all have been 100 percent good so ya i dont rip people off "

My reply-
" I have no idea what you just typed"
lol
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #26
I joined the Band!

what you guys talking about my old screen name is samuaicrawler this is my first screen name ever on this rccrawler forum. and why is everyone going off on me whatever philbilly is saying is not me idk what you guys are talking about thats not me must be sommeone else. its for sure not me
87samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87samurai View Post
what you guys talking about my old screen name is samuaicrawler this is my first screen name ever on this rccrawler forum. and why is everyone going off on me whatever philbilly is saying is not me idk what you guys are talking about thats not me must be sommeone else. its for sure not me
Why did you just change your location in your profile from Washington to Oregon and then log off?
That really didn't help your situation...
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:

That is how you are going to try to duck out of this!?!?!

Dude, you can't fool nobody....

Shall I post the message you sent me. You already confessed to it anyhow. Tell your dad that you are not suitable to be on the computer. Grow up.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #29
Keep it real

Phil, go ahead and forward me his PM, as we don't allow them to be posted publicly.
Thanks,
Nathan
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #30
RCC Addict

I'm glad we could link his user names gman1234 and 87samurai to the same guy. Scammers have no place on the computer. Hell, people with no punctuation don't belong on the computer.
xgerstandtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #31
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
Phil, go ahead and forward me his PM, as we don't allow them to be posted publicly.
Thanks,
Nathan
I sent it to ya. It really ain't much, but it clearly says that he is, who we are talking about.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Dang this thread brought Nathen out of the woodwork
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyta View Post
This is a pm he sent to me once I called him out on his 9th wanted add-

"so about me ripping people off isnt true i had a ad deal about 5 months ago and the dude i did that to i apologized now we trade all the time. the people that run this forums in washington th northwest scale rc are a bunch of pricks i have some other guys behind my back on that one but they were blameing stuff on me for this one trade that these 2 other dudes were going and the dude blammed it on me so i got kicked off there for no reason its true i aint no scammer im a honest and loyal person i have done several deals with people for rc scaler stuff and all have been 100 percent good so ya i dont rip people off "

Quote:
If your gonna' scam people, at least be smart enough to change up your writing style.
Cheatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #34
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatin View Post
If your gonna' scam people, at least be smart enough to change up your writing style.

Ever heard that old saying "You can't fix stupid"? I think he is what it's referring to...
Old 09-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #35
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLBILLY View Post
I sent it to ya. It really ain't much, but it clearly says that he is, who we are talking about.
Yep, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Dang this thread brought Nathen out of the woodwork
Some people think they can hide behind a computer screen and do whatever they want without realizing the powers that be are closer than they think...
Crawling is rooted so deeply in my blood, I realize I can never walk away completely
Taking a break from competing this year has been good for me
Old 09-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post

Some people think they can hide behind a computer screen and do whatever they want without realizing the powers that be are closer than they think...
Crawling is rooted so deeply in my blood, I realize I can never walk away completely
Taking a break from competing this year has been good for me
Oh yes, yes they are.

I think deeply is underrated
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #37
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post

I think deeply is underrated
Maybe engrained in every fibre of my being would be a better description
Old 09-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #38
RCC Addict

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339935
hotrodsonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #39
LR3
Rock Crawler

...what is it with 15 year old scammers. I realise I have made my fair share of mistakes (dont alot of maturing here latly, trust me), but come on, scamming??? Can we not check his I.P address to see if it matches up with the other accounts he is associated with?
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #40
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
...what is it with 15 year old scammers. I realise I have made my fair share of mistakes (dont alot of maturing here latly, trust me), but come on, scamming??? Can we not check his I.P address to see if it matches up with the other accounts he is associated with?

It is possible, but I don't know that it is that simple. I am no computer nerd, but I don't think an IP address is 100% unique with every person. It also depends on how he gets his internet I think. If it is WIFI, I think that may be trickier? Shit, I don't know. All I know, is that if anyone else shares the same IP Address, it will in turn, ban them.....maybe....