Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: MODS.....someone is back.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

You obviously know what city this kid is in, call his local PD...It is theft!!! Then contact the Postmaster Generals office...But I would contact his local PD first...

Make sure you list all values at MSRP, it raises severity

Oh and cut the little fawkers balls off...

Last edited by k9popo; 10-09-2011 at 03:42 PM.
k9popo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #62
Quarry Creeper

Part of the problem too, is that he is a minor. Your transaction in effect (good faith, not signed) is a contract. Hes not an adult, so legally the little maggot cant enter into a contract.
entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #63
Jeep whore

Hear that? I think i hear k9popo sharpening his sword..
scale4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy View Post
Part of the problem too, is that he is a minor. Your transaction in effect (good faith, not signed) is a contract. Hes not an adult, so legally the little maggot cant enter into a contract.
Actually its not a contract its called theft by deception and he can be held liable... The little fawk did this with the INTENT of depriving ajcloud thereof and never abiding his part of the deal...The only thing the little fawk can do now is follow up with his part or I would call the local PD and report the theft by deception...
k9popo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Do we actually know his age? I think at this point his age is just speculation.

People under the age of 18 probably should be able to make purchases/sales in the classifieds as this could cause obvious problems.
SMR 510RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #66
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR 510RR View Post

People under the age of 18 probably should be able to make purchases/sales in the classifieds as this could cause obvious problems.
I know his age. Verified he is only 15. He will be getting that wraith back.....
ScaleReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #67
Try to Bend it

Name and shame.

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
Facebook:
Other:

Banning the IP. Is going to do little, because he is a kid he has access to a myriad of different computers. School, Library, friends and so on. Ban the Name as the mods have done in the past and he will just sign up under a different name. Unfortunately we are going to be stuck with this little shit until he learns his lesson properly. Either legally or illegally.
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR 510RR View Post

Good thing about that... His legal age parents/gaurdians are 110% liable for his under age actions and goings on. Easier to make a parent make good on a minors bad deal because they don't want to be losing money AND time from work playing something out in small claims court for their kids actions.
THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #69
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlucks View Post
Either legally or illegally.
Threatening a 15 year old kid over the internet is probably not a great way to accomplish much of anything.
opek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #70
Try to Bend it

So where did I make a threat? Check my location stooge.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #71
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9popo View Post
Actually its not a contract its called theft by deception and he can be held liable... The little fawk did this with the INTENT of depriving ajcloud thereof and never abiding his part of the deal...The only thing the little fawk can do now is follow up with his part or I would call the local PD and report the theft by deception...
You are not getting it. It is a good faith contract. I will trade you "x" for "y". Its a verbal agreement. He did commit a crime. Violating a contract can be a crime. The intent is usually for an unethical gain, thats a no brainer. You stated "his part of the deal" - hence good faith contract. Either way, piss in the correct direction dude. I aint disputing that this dude is a little POS puke! He should contact the police, and the USPS. The problem regardless. is burden of proof. Proof of shipping, receiving, etc. All sorts of excuses can be made, and some of them may or may not be able to be confirmed.

The main problem is the dudes a minor, his parents are responsible for him.
This just complicates an already messy situation.

In the end, jr is just a PIA.

Last edited by entropy; 10-10-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #72
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlucks View Post
So where did I make a threat? Check my location stooge.
The statement "legally/illegally" may be construed as a threat, especially to a minor, and how the minor could interpret it. If he gets scared and thinks something is going to happen to him thats bad (gettin his butt kicked, etc.) then its a threat. The issue of intention and and interpretation come into play. As far as your location, thats sorta irrelevant. Some people have the ability to "reach out and touch someone".

Either way, in the end, you get a situation, once again, where a few, or one make the others look bad. In some ways requiring you be 18 to conduct a transaction would be a good idea, as there can be a higher level of accountability. Problem is, is that you will have some other teens, that get nailed because of this jack wagon, so their participation into this sport/hobby gets screwed. Method of shipping, and method of payment can be extremely important as well.

Maybe, since we know where the turd lives, the board/mods should scrutinize anything coming in from Olympia, dunno.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #73
Fan of wheelspeed

so what ended up happening? Did cloud get his Wraith back? Hope this punk gets what he deserves.
Hoosierdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #74
RCC Addict

Me and ajcloud have something in the works......I will leave it at that, and let him disclose any other info he feels he wants to share. This kid ain't gettin away with shit though.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #75
Quarry Creeper

He will probably tell you his house burned down again. A visit to his parents might be nice
Old 10-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #76
Quarry Creeper

Well keep us informed.
diggindeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #77
RCC Addict

His house is not burnt down I know that for a fact
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #78
Try to Bend it

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy View Post
The statement "legally/illegally" may be construed as a threat, especially to a minor, and how the minor could interpret it. If he gets scared and thinks something is going to happen to him thats bad (gettin his butt kicked, etc.) then its a threat. The issue of intention and and interpretation come into play. As far as your location, thats sorta irrelevant. Some people have the ability to "reach out and touch someone".

Either way, in the end, you get a situation, once again, where a few, or one make the others look bad. In some ways requiring you be 18 to conduct a transaction would be a good idea, as there can be a higher level of accountability. Problem is, is that you will have some other teens, that get nailed because of this jack wagon, so their participation into this sport/hobby gets screwed. Method of shipping, and method of payment can be extremely important as well.

Maybe, since we know where the turd lives, the board/mods should scrutinize anything coming in from Olympia, dunno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLBILLY View Post
I know his age. Verified he is only 15. He will be getting that wraith back.....
Quote:
Me and ajcloud have something in the works......I will leave it at that, and let him disclose any other info he feels he wants to share. This kid ain't gettin away with shit though.

Hmmmmm....I am threatening but the above isn't.

Last edited by Highlucks; 10-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #79
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
His house is not burnt down I know that for a fact
Yep, my b.s. meter is going off.....
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #80
RCC Addict

For why is your BS meter going off? Don't believe me?