Nabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #42
WOOPOOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabil View Post
People who use the word epic
X2!!!!!!

And duuuuuude: I think being more specific would be "I'm going to kick your ass" but that person wouldn't do it. I WANT to kick this dip chit in the neck, but will not.
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #43
no talent hack

I got another one, people who add unnecessary pauses during conversation in order to try and build excitement/suspense
Old 12-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

When the guy infront of you doesnt use his signals, when he signals to early, when he signals as he starts his turn.
When the guy coming your way doesnt turn off his brights, when the guy behind you doesnt turn off his brights.

When you are coming to the end of the double lane and some jackass just has to get in front of you, that same jackass then proceeds to go 10 under the speed limit the rest of the way.

When the oncoming car moves farther and farther into your lane as you pass each other, when you look in your rear view and hes back on the shoulder.

when the light turns green and the guy in front of you wont move for what feels like eternity.

When its rushour and you see some jackass wanting to pull out against the flow of traffic and the traffic lights turn instantly red for you and green for him; those same traffic lights when the road is dead empty only this time you want to turn the way he did but they wont change for 2 minutes.

when you have a dream that you are taking a dump.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:18 PM   #45
Scale Detail Engineering

inconsiderate people.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Stupid people in general. I'm no genius but I don't need a sticker on my chainsaw to tell me "Do not to stop chain with hand". Oh and this whole OCCUPY thing, to me it's just pussies complaining that their parents and society raised them as pussies. Aren't there signs to spin on street corners somewhere for all these fawk tards!

On the interweb, it's gun and gear reviews done by 11 year old kids, what the hell do they know about anything.

On forums it's poor grammar, teenage jibberish writing and when they get made at me for telling them they're morons because of it.

Sounds like I hate kids doesn't it. I kinda hate their parents for raising them wrong. Please don't raise your kids to be lazy, illiterate morons who have no respect for anything and expect everything handed to them. Take them outside and go camping, backpacking, hunting, farming, shooting and how to live off the land because in their lifetime they will all have to know how to do it at some point. And if you as a parent don't know how then learn together this country will be stronger for it.

Oh and people who vote without doing any homework on the candidates.

People who condem my way of life just because they don't live that way and can't allow someone to have their own views and beliefs.

Liberals, who can't just leave well enough alone.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

When people haggle prices and don't actually have money, ready to buy....
This drives me nuts!
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #48
Yashua

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckjeep View Post
Stupid people in general. I'm no genius but I don't need a sticker on my chainsaw to tell me "Do not to stop chain with hand". Oh and this whole OCCUPY thing, to me it's just pussies complaining that their parents and society raised them as pussies. Aren't there signs to spin on street corners somewhere for all these fawk tards!

On the interweb, it's gun and gear reviews done by 11 year old kids, what the hell do they know about anything.

On forums it's poor grammar, teenage jibberish writing and when they get made at me for telling them they're morons because of it.

Sounds like I hate kids doesn't it. I kinda hate their parents for raising them wrong. Please don't raise your kids to be lazy, illiterate morons who have no respect for anything and expect everything handed to them. Take them outside and go camping, backpacking, hunting, farming, shooting and how to live off the land because in their lifetime they will all have to know how to do it at some point. And if you as a parent don't know how then learn together this country will be stronger for it.

Oh and people who vote without doing any homework on the candidates.

People who condem my way of life just because they don't live that way and can't allow someone to have their own views and beliefs.

Liberals, who can't just leave well enough alone.

Could have not said it better .
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #49
RCC Addict

-newbies on RCC that post a question about TOOLS in the video section!!!!!

-people on RCC that post their backyard course pics on someone's course build thread and think its a general thread..

outside of the internet:

-people
-waiting for anything
-long lineups in malls or something
-wind
-not having the money to do the stuff i want to do

there's more but i'll spare you guys/girls the horror..
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #50
RCC Addict

Some people, some more than others............ok, not all.

Not seeing the pics at the bottom when you log in.............moderators????

Migraines, mine not yours.

Not BADGER, we all love that guy.

JC
skid plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #51
no talent hack

One more,

People who try to text and walk, and then fail at doing so. I have had 2 people walk into me today because they were staring at their phone

I think the last 3 I have posted all fit within the bounds of the first one; dumb people.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #52
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
For me- it's when people go into your thread, and quote 40 pictures you've already posted and say "nice" or "kewl RC d00d". Can't stand it.

Oh man that one pisses me off too. Its so easy to just quote one of the pictures if you need too or just the text. So many pages of so many builds are waisted to long ass quotes.

Animal cruelty is prolly the biggest thing that pisses me off.
slowngreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowngreen View Post
People who fight dogs all need to dragged thru razor wire, drenched in lemon juice, then gasoline, then pepper spray and lit on fire. Is that too harsh? Don't let me catch you doing this crap. I'll happily go to jail to end these cowards hobby.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowngreen View Post
Or worse, cruelty to children. That bastard at Penn state ought to be flayed and lit on fire for his abuse of those kids.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
pixelnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #55

What pisses me off is that seemingly *every* vid someone puts up on this side of the pond (Not restricted to this site) has bloody rock music on it. Ugh

;)
Tom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #56
I wanna be Dave

people..

people that think you have nothing better to do than find stuff for their lazy asses..
people that like to tell you how much $ they have..

people asking dumb q's..
where's the classifieds..
why doesnt my throttle work..
why do i keep burning up my motor..
will these wheels fit..
will a 1.9 fit a 2.2..

which wife should i keep..

how many bec's do i need..

am i dead yet..

ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #57
MODERATOR™

Just about damn near everything unless I'm in my own little world. But that's based on people, so I hate people. I mean they piss me off. I so want to work at home, sooooo much so!

Having only a couple beers left and it's still early. No food in the house. Those are bummers.

Cold weather.

Having to call it a night cause I got to go work tomorrow and deal with the things that piss me off, pisses me off.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #58
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabil View Post
I got another one, people who add unnecessary pauses during conversation in order to try and build excitement/suspense
Thats

epic! I

agree with what you're

saying.

Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #59
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom17 View Post
What pisses me off is that seemingly *every* vid someone puts up on this side of the pond (Not restricted to this site) has bloody rock music on it. Ugh

;)
None of my vids play rock, and I agree the music can really kill a video. Hearing some angry kid who has nothing to be angry about screaming at the top of his lungs is not music in my mind.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckjeep View Post
None of my vids play rock, and I agree the music can really kill a video. Hearing some angry kid who has nothing to be angry about screaming at the top of his lungs is not music in my mind.
I'm gonna test that theory and check some of your vids. I bet it's still too 'rock-ey' for me. Or if you have no music then great. Car videos should not have music, period
Tom17 is offline   Reply With Quote