Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Aurora Colorado shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #341
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Aurora Colorado shooting

We've had a defense budget of world conquest proportions for years. That happens when doing the things they do...
Meatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2014, 11:12 PM   #342
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by olblueyez View Post

Trash talk the less fortunate all you want. It just demonstrates how stupid a person can get.

Fawk the poor that are that way due to their own laziness which ironically all too many of them are. "Free" money, food and healthcare straight from the .gov from the hands of politicians buying their votes at the expense of the people that actually pay taxes not suck them up.

The "evil rich" , "corporate fat cats" that are constantly villainized employ people that are in turn tax payers. How may jobs has anyone gotten from a broke person?
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #343
Quarry Creeper

olblueyez,

I like your attitude
You speak out from your heart

There are things that all superpowers need to do in order to maintain position, be it good or bad. Survival of the fittest theory will always apply, no matter what. Take an example of china and its actions. There is a silent shrewdness in every superpower.

Every individual is different and everyone will always have a different perspective towards life and society. This difference is good and bad at the same time. Some might find it easy to pull the trigger on some one and many will find it heart aching. The genetic makeup of us humans is a pretty complicated subject to define in short.

See the difference in advancement in US and other countries of the world? Every thing in life has a price to be paid. Nothing in life comes for free or without the necessary efforts. Would it matter to you, if your Dollar value was leveled out with other weaker currencies of the world? Would it matter to you, if your purchasing power reduced and you had to work thrice more than now to purchase things that you do daily? I am paying more money than you are for a gallon of gas and that to in a country which has its money value 61 times lower to your Dollar.

From a humanitarian point of view, I feel sad about innocent lives getting killed, be it of any religion or race. The world is never a level playing field for all. Its going to take a long long time for that to come by.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:53 AM   #344
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Nothing in life comes for free or without the necessary efforts. Would it matter to you, if your Dollar value was leveled out with other weaker currencies of the world? Would it matter to you, if your purchasing power reduced and you had to work thrice more than now to purchase things that you do daily? I am paying more money than you are for a gallon of gas and that to in a country which has its money value 61 times lower to your Dollar.

From a humanitarian point of view, I feel sad about innocent lives getting killed, be it of any religion or race. The world is never a level playing field for all. Its going to take a long long time for that to come by.
Russia and China are already starting to circumvent the American dollar in the oil trade,,... So the dollar is hanging by an invisible thread

That time will never come, if carbon emissions were eliminated tomorrow we have created enough pollution to cause the earths temperature to increase enough to stop supporting life in about 35 years.

Neanderthals,,... Continue cranking out babies.

Here is our extreme near future economy hard at work. http://youtu.be/LXD7Kh_6kHI

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
olblueyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:19 AM   #345
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Fawk the poor that are that way due to their own laziness which ironically all too many of them are. "Free" money, food and healthcare straight from the .gov from the hands of politicians buying their votes at the expense of the people that actually pay taxes not suck them up.

The "evil rich" , "corporate fat cats" that are constantly villainized employ people that are in turn tax payers. How may jobs has anyone gotten from a broke person?
Here is your God and the creator of your entire belief system. Engineered by the "Evil Rich" as you call them.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:41 AM   #346
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Neanderthals,,... Continue cranking out babies.
They are extinct

Quote:
That is totally wrong. Bankers and corporations should be treated that way!

And its not your extreme future until you all accept it. The more everybody perpetuates messages like these the more panic spreads, breaks unity and promotes submissive behavior.

The way governments act as a team and achieve goals, common men should come together and act as a team. Otherwise, sitting ducks.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:08 AM   #347
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
That time will never come, if carbon emissions were eliminated tomorrow we have created enough pollution to cause the earths temperature to increase enough to stop supporting life in about 35 years.

You spend way too much time worshiping alex jones and the rest of the crackpots. I bet you have a bad ass connection for industrial rolls of aluminum foil don't you?
Old 11-02-2014, 06:20 AM   #348
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Here is your God and the creator of your entire belief system. Engineered by the "Evil Rich" as you call them.

You know nothing of my belief system all you know is that my thoughts don't align with yours so they simply must be wrong. Unfortunately for you I'm simply a realist. Anyone can pull themselves out of politician sponsored welfare if they want to. They simply do not since many are just flat out too lazy to do anything about their situation. I have a severe lack of sympathy for those people to the point that I'd say I disdain their very existence.

As for corporations running everything I simply do not care. I don't read mass media outside of a few hobby related websites with chit chat sections and I just canceled cable a couple weeks ago so now I'm not even inundated by commercials or worthless "news" channels. Life is good when your ignorant by choice and you just let common sense be your guide.

All hail cthulhu!
Old 11-02-2014, 07:03 AM   #349
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
They are extinct

That is totally wrong. Bankers and corporations should be treated that way!

And its not your extreme future until you all accept it. The more everybody perpetuates messages like these the more panic spreads, breaks unity and promotes submissive behavior.

The way governments act as a team and achieve goals, common men should come together and act as a team. Otherwise, sitting ducks.
I agree. But this will never happen when so many people like white-trash believe what they will instead of seeking out the truth.

Thus the reason I write what I write. "Neanderthal" is an insult to people who write without attempting to locate reality and instead use cognitive dissonance as a way of supporting what they say/write.

Last edited by olblueyez; 11-02-2014 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #350

badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote

Aurora Colorado shooting - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
27th (Fri) - RCH Aurora Friday Night Series - Radio Control Hobbies Aurora mrc171 Colorado 2 08-17-2010 05:24 PM
Hitec Aurora 9 slobin3d Chit Chat 7 07-29-2010 02:48 PM
aurora area home course peeps friscokidd Colorado 1 04-23-2010 01:07 PM