Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Now I'm pissed off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Now I'm pissed off

I ordered parts from RC4WD before the 25th of Sept, I paid extra for 2 day shipping it left the plant is San Jose CA on the 25th and got to Reno NV on the 27th and went out for delivery, but the thing is, I live 35 miles South of Reno, it went to the Wrong City, Wrong Address, Wrong Zip Code, ok I contact RC4WD they say wait, It is now Oct 1st and my order still sits in Reno, So that's four days plus the 2 it shipped so that 6 days right there, probably more like 7 or 8, and I paid for 2 day shipping, and I contacted RC4WD a second time, and waiting for some body to pull there heads out of there asses and actually do what the ####### job there paid too do. and I would have my parts. RC4WD better make it right, I have dropped close to $400 to $500 dollars in parts from them, they know my Address, its not like its my first order. And the Post Office, they work for the Government, that's why its ###### up and only getting worse. So RC4WD better make it right or #### them I send my business else where, I use different places to buy from until they ####### piss me off, Then I'm done with them, I will RC4WD a chance to make this right. if not #### them and the Horse they screwed own the way in, Horse #######
kgb424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
5th D Owner/Driver

Default Re: Now I'm pissed off

How does any company you order from control what the post office does? It looks like the post office screwed up to me if your shipping address was correct when you ordered. Ive done priority shipping from other companies that were on the west coast and the packages have gone to the east coast and then back to were I live in Washington State! Does the tracking # say delivered?

Last edited by cboggs; 10-01-2014 at 12:06 PM.
cboggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
E.Y. Designs

Like Chris said you can't blame any company for what the mail service does... I've had stuff get delivered to a house 100 miles away from me and than they realized it wasn't supposed to be there so it finally got to me... couple extra days of shipping but not the companies fault at all.... And please don't come here just to rant and rave when you haven't given them much time... yes you paid for 2 day shipping but the post office screwed up not RC4WD...
EverettY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
Scale Detail Engineering

shit happens.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

My baws itch.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
Scale Detail Engineering

anal?
Old 10-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Ani
Old 10-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #8
RcBros Hobbies

Sounds like they won't miss your orders.....
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
Scale Detail Engineering

Pruritus Ani
Old 10-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Roids?
Old 10-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
Scale Detail Engineering

Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Holly bejezus run on sentence if you separated the words it would make it easier to read I might not be the smartest dude on this forum but when you post is this long and you do not break it up it makes it hard to read when you have way to many ideas going first you left then it went somewhere then its waiting now it 7.1183 miles away but you cannot get it and if it was me I would drive to wherever the parts I ordered days ago were and just grab them it would be much easier in the long run.Plus paying for two day mail does not mean two days from the click of the mouse to your doorstep it means from when the government employee gets it into his or her hands and it hit the local post office to when you should see it.Except the post office does not do any type of 2 day service only fed ex and ups.Postal service offers maybe it shows up, and probably it shows up, not much else. it probably went priority which is 2-3 days if the sun and the moon are in proper phasing and the ocean tides are flowing counter clockwise then it is 2-3 days except I have had it take 4 days to make it a 3 hour drive.If you really need it Fed Ex is the only way. And if it is life or death then RC4WD is the worst they tend to sit on orders for days before they ship out even if you pay for expedited delivery it could still be 5 days. nd if the post office lost it or sent it somewhere wrong, blame all those union workers who could give two shits because they do not have too.Unless you needed the parts to save a kids life I think you are all wound up for nothing.I understand being made over a shipment, but if you really needed it you would have went overnight and then you would have a reason to complain, but since you cheaped out on two day, your getting what you deserved.I am sure that $500 you have spent probably makes or breaks the entire company.And the best way to deal with a company is to put up a post on a website, because that fixes everything.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Holly bejezus run on sentence if you separated the words it would make it easier to read I might not be the smartest dude on this forum but when you post is this long and you do not break it up it makes it hard to read when you have way to many ideas going first you left then it went somewhere then its waiting now it 7.1183 miles away but you cannot get it and if it was me I would drive to wherever the parts I ordered days ago were and just grab them it would be much easier in the long run.Plus paying for two day mail does not mean two days from the click of the mouse to your doorstep it means from when the government employee gets it into his or her hands and it hit the local post office to when you should see it.Except the post office does not do any type of 2 day service only fed ex and ups.Postal service offers maybe it shows up, and probably it shows up, not much else. it probably went priority which is 2-3 days if the sun and the moon are in proper phasing and the ocean tides are flowing counter clockwise then it is 2-3 days except I have had it take 4 days to make it a 3 hour drive.If you really need it Fed Ex is the only way. And if it is life or death then RC4WD is the worst they tend to sit on orders for days before they ship out even if you pay for expedited delivery it could still be 5 days. nd if the post office lost it or sent it somewhere wrong, blame all those union workers who could give two shits because they do not have too.Unless you needed the parts to save a kids life I think you are all wound up for nothing.I understand being made over a shipment, but if you really needed it you would have went overnight and then you would have a reason to complain, but since you cheaped out on two day, your getting what you deserved.I am sure that $500 you have spent probably makes or breaks the entire company.And the best way to deal with a company is to put up a post on a website, because that fixes everything.
You forgot all the ############### ############ ####### ########### ################## #######.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

I don't think RC4WD gives a shit about there customers or at least me, I had a problem with a order from Holmes Hobbies, and Jonathan Holmes took time out of his day to personally handle the problem and it was corrected right then and there.

There is Totally different business practices and Customers services, RC4WD is lacking in both.

They don't even have phone number to call, that should tell you some thing about them right there and it is the don't give a shit, million dollar company can't add a few phones lines and customers service, come on that's bullshit and you know it, they don't care

There is 3 or 4 Post Offices in Reno NV, I called one of the Post Offices and it is automatic menu after automatic menu, no live person, you can't leave a call back number, can't leave a message. they don't care either, my taxes dollars pay there salary, they work for me and there fired.

Is not RC4WD as business to make sure there customers get there orders in a timely manner.

And when said customer asks about a order is not there job to find out what has happened to the customers order and make sure they get it a timely manner, Like Johnathan Holmes did with my problem, RC4WD doesn't care about there customers.

Holmes Hobbies does care and gives a shit about his customers, they will be getting more business from now on and Johnathan Holmes is a straight up guy, he is good people.

Last edited by kgb424; 10-01-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #15
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Jonathan is one of my workers, but I can see where the confusion could happen. He is better at customer service and I'm better at process/ product engineering so I stay in the shop while he keeps people happy.

Having a phone line is really tough to manage, and so are mail problems. If your order had the right address there isn't anything that rc4wd can do to speed up the package. Athough I'm sure some contact would be nice.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

oh my bad, I do like your business and customer service and will continue to use your services thanks for replying.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #17
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Really
Chose
Week
Delivery
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #18
RcBros Hobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb424 View Post
million dollar company
Man, I'm doing it all wrong

I don't care for RC4WD and there business practices, but usps sucks at times too
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I once paid for 2-day shipping for a UPS package, I didn't get my package for 7+days....at no time did I think to contact the company I ordered from (in your case, RC4WD) to complain or request shipping costs back....I called UPS see what they could do, they refused to refund money or etc...you could only really complain...there is a very low chance of a refund in my experiences.

The 2-day shipping you paid for is a service provided by USPS not RC4WD.
justinart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:15 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

I don't get the Post Office, I know shit happens, but to have the wrong City and the wrong street address it is Cathy Lane, not Cathy Ave, and the wrong Zip Code, my Zip code is not even close to any of the Reno or Sparks area Zip Codes.

So how does it miss three of three things it needs to go to the right address, the Street, the City, and the Zip Code.

Then goes out to delivery and its brought back to the Post Office.

And it sits until, some one figures out its should of went somewhere else, what the hell, again some one has their head up there ass,

Shit there teaching my Niece and Nephew in Elementary School to write letters and address them, so come on how does that happen. your telling me kids are smarter than postal workers, I'm beginning to believe that they are.

Last edited by kgb424; 10-01-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Now I'm pissed off - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need help so pissed... Hi-Intentionz Electronics 17 07-27-2014 02:57 PM
so pissed JetBlast Electronics 13 09-17-2013 07:14 PM
So pissed!! racerx Chit Chat 8 07-21-2010 12:20 PM
Pissed! 2JSC Chit Chat 7 06-04-2010 11:55 AM