Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: im lost and need words

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2014, 05:53 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default im lost and need words

im 24 will be 25 in Jan my gf which is 25 will be 26 Saturday and will stay that age since last night wev been together for almost 8 years total last night was the worst night of my life when i ran down to her grandpas house to see her blue in the face and purple lips laying on the floor lifeless, i knew as soon as i opened the door an seen that it was to late and over i did cpr from all i new how till the ems came in . I new somthing was wrong because I gav her an early b gift and she was so happy i was allowed to go to bed early not knowing what would become the last night i seen her smile and feel her grab me an say i love you. now or 2 kids grace 7 and caleb 2 has been up all night askn for momma and is wondering where she is

im lost guys and need something and i dont know what to do or to say im in space
Ohioskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2014, 06:35 AM   #2
Scale Detail Engineering

Default Re: im lost and need words

Holy shit man... I'm so sorry. So awful... are you with friends and family now?

EDIT: I took the liberty of reaching out to the GURU's in OH and pointing them here... Stay strong man.

Last edited by johnnyh66; 12-12-2014 at 09:58 AM.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:45 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Oh man!!!!!!!! Bud, i am sooooo sorry !!!! Im 28 and my fiancé is 25,so stuff like this hits home!!! I dont have much to say that could help.sometimes this crazy thing called life makes absolutely no sense at all,but just be there for your kids and hold the little moments you and her had closest to your heart.its hard to do sometimes cuz the worst times usually creep in first.cant say it will be easy but with time it will get better,i wish i could wave a magic wand for ya and bring all you knew back to ya!!!!! Im not gonna lie,but what youve been through really hit me hard!!!!! I know its not much but i hope the best for you and yours!!!!! Keep your kids and the good memories close!!!!! Im sorry im kinda blabbering but if theres anything we can do,let us know!!!!!!
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:46 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Johnnyh66 is right,surround yourself in friends and family
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:16 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I'm at a loss for words for you. I probably don't know you, but my family will keep you and the young ones in our prayers. Johnny said it best with keeping family and friends close. If that's not possible, I'm near Centerburg, Ohio and we would lend a shoulder to lean on, an ear to speak to or anything else you may need. If needed, private message me and I'll give you my phone number. The hardest part is with the kids. I wish I had words to help you through this unfathomable time of hurt. But rest assured, the RC community is a very close, loving group. If you need someone or something, just ask. We're all here for you.
THEmicroRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:16 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I cant even imagine. All the best to you and yours. Stay strong.

Regards, Jon
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:51 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

So sorry to hear your loss. Stay strong for the kids. You have to be there for them now. You will get through this but will never forget it. If you have someone to talk to locally, lean on them for support. Friends and family, even ones you have not been close to lately, can be the biggest support in times like this. Prayers go out to you and your family.
RaleighRCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Bud, that's awful...so sorry for your loss. Keep your kids close and be strong. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
GiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #9
Rock Stacker

I recently had a similar loss and I have 4 kids ages 3 5 7 and 11 I also live in ohio if you need to talk please call me 419 775 6295
derrick.johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:09 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

It was a little over a year ago I lost my wife in a car accident. We where married for 9 years and had 4 children. I understand your pain and nothing I say can make it better. But I can tell you it's all gotta be about the kids now. They need you just as much as you need them. Please call me.
derrick.johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #11
Fan of wheelspeed

SO sorry to hear about this man. There's nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said. Keep strong brother, if nothing else for the kids sake. Lean on family and by all means, us. I've always said this place is a community, and that stands true even in times like these. I know these guys who've posted above that are local to you, and I can tell you that you won't find a better bunch to talk it out with. If you need to vent on here, talk it out man. Being a father of two little girls I absolutely in no way could imagine the pain you're feeling right now. I'm not sure if you're a God fearing man or not, I myself am no saint but I gotta feel like there's something out there. My family and I will say a prayer for you and your children for sure. I'm sure it goes deep especially with her own parents, siblings and you guys. Lean on them, you have to be strong, but a man can only take so much on his own. Again, I'm so sorry for your families loss man.
Hoosierdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

I am extremely sorry to know this. Times like these make us want to turn back time. I realize the pain that you are going through. Life can be unfair, don't loose hope. Time will heal everything, stay strong as you are the one that will mold your childrens life and put a smile on their face.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I'm sorry for your loss..... It has to be tough, just know the Gurus feel for you and are here if you need us. We are all over Ohio so I'm sure some of us have to be within shouting distance. Keep your head up and stay strong man. I'm sorry.
MudHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Oh my god..Im so sorry, better words been said then what I can muster, I guess there are no magic words but know that you have support..keep strong for the kids and keep good friends and family close.
So sorry brother.
D.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #15
RCC Addict

We will be sending prayers your way , Your children really need you now , But make sure you talk to someone , friends or family. Someone in your rc family is always on so don't be afraid to reach out.
old man 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:03 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

I read this post around 8 am, I was so floored by what you described I had no idea how to reply to you. I can't even begin to imagine what you must have
felt when you found her. I can only offer a heart felt sadness for your loss. I hope that you have family and friends to lean on and that you can find a way to explain to the kids what has happened. It took great courage to type what you did, use that same courage to help you get through all of this.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #17
RCC Addict

I didnt realize how much I love my future wife until I read this. Fawk, man. I'm so sorry for your loss.

It's been said but I'll repeat it. Talk to family, friends, and dump your words and your memories on us. We're here when you need to talk. Any time. Any day.

You got a paypal address?
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Stay strong. Focus on the kids. Her light will shine through them.

Sounds like this RC community is here for you. Don't be afraid to lean on anyone.
Zod Rhombus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #19
Pebble Pounder

I'm so sorry. I lost my two oldest kids mom in a car accident over 9 years ago. I was 21 at the time, my son was 2 1/2 and my daughter was 3 months. It's going to ge a tough road for a few so surround yourself with family and friends. Here's a link that I hope you will find useful in helping you get an idea of things to come. Grief.com – Because LOVE Never Dies The Five Stages of Grief - Grief.com - Because LOVE Never Dies
I wish you the best.
yotapower07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #20

i got no words, but i will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote

im lost and need words - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost touch - lost sircc forum billdconner Comments, Suggestions, and Help 2 10-01-2014 02:42 PM
Two words crawlernut Chit Chat 68 05-16-2013 05:54 AM
Bold words... Duuuuuuuude Comments, Suggestions, and Help 6 12-28-2011 10:47 AM
my words. KING BLING RC Rock Crawling Worlds 18 09-03-2009 08:48 PM
Lost for words.. SPECIAL ED Chit Chat 28 10-27-2008 06:17 AM