Notices

Thread: The official "I'm tired of Microsoft's Win Update BS" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: The official "I'm tired of Microsoft's Win Update BS" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
My Mac has never once given me an iota of software issues, can't say that for Windows, had to re-format once a year generally. Unfortunately, it does have to be sent in for a hardware recall. I have one of the first Macbooks with Intel hardware inside too, conincidence? Also, Macs run a Unix kernel, same thing your beloved Linux runs on.

Also, apparently, the last Winblows 10 updates broke the drivers for; my XB1 controller, my headseat, AND it updated my graphics card drivers which I had purposely had to roll back due to issues in iRacing with the Oculus Rift. I WILL be going back to Windows 7, and having to re-download and re-configure everything. Thanks a lot Winblows!

That's nice. I do 100% of my "computing" on my old note 3 phone. Treats me well and doesn't make me an apple hipster.

My latest computer I own hasn't been booted in a year and it runs windows Vista so you can probably tell I'm a hardcore computer nerd.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

The official "I'm tired of Microsoft's Win Update BS" thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RCC Official "RC-Recycler" is out of his damn mind thread STANG KILLA SS Chit Chat 92 12-09-2015 04:21 PM
The "Official" Fastest Wraiths on RCC thread. Calderwood Axial Wraith 77 04-02-2015 09:20 PM
Nebraska Scale Crawlers Association "official business" organization thread... JavelinSST390 Nebraska 17 01-27-2009 08:14 PM