Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Trump speech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Trump speech

Good job on electing Trump

I cannot understand the codling of pakistan by previous US president. Billions of US dollars flow to pakistan but end up funding terrorist attacks on Americans itself. How f****d up is that?
china loves to use pakistan as a pet, but the moment chinese citizens got abducted and beheaded, china got its panties in a twist. I guess one can't expect positive results from a terrorist nation that is unstable.

Intellectual property rights issue is another good one by President Trump. Since early 80's, chinese firms have been importing western technology products into china. Over the years these products have been reverse engineered and rebranded as intellectual property of chinese companies. Design patents can be bypassed by minor changes to the original designs and this creates a lot of issues compared to patents that are related to innovations. Majority of chinese patents are design patents.

china is a thief, pakistan is a terrorist and they both go hand in hand. Birds of a feather flock together.

Finally a US President that will straighten up things for good.

https://youtu.be/LLuSkucuWOc
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Trump speech

Agreed. I don't like how Trump is saying ok to screw the environment, but I love how he tells everybody to get their crap together! We won't tell when, where or how much military presence is going to be use! We might tell you after we blow the crap out of the terrorists! For decades Whitehouse staff, Congress people, Senators and the news media have been treasonous and leaked crucial military info to the world, time to stop it now! Find the leakers and eliminate them.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:06 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
Find the leakers and eliminate them.

Now you know those Clinton's were good at the latter part....
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

We Danes will help our American friends, really just have to ask.

For our size and what not we have dropped a lot of dead soldiers on battlefields around the world.
And i am sort of lost as to what it have been good for, Iraq are still a cesspool and Afghanistan the same, and we are not to my knowledge on the ground in Syria just flying around dropping death on call, and we all know where that's heading too.

Solution ?

The DMZ between N and S Korea seem to have worked good for a long time, surround trouble nations with the same ??
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Trump speech - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So anyone watch the presidents speech last night? GREEDY GENIUS Chit Chat 22 09-12-2014 06:42 AM
Hate Speech Map JeremyH Chit Chat 29 05-29-2013 11:54 AM
Gun Control speech Mayhem Eng. Chit Chat 7 03-14-2013 03:11 PM
best man speech dlamb11877sf Chit Chat 6 10-10-2010 08:14 AM